Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Harold Finchester
Administrators nickname
Mazhor Pluxury
Date
Dec 15, 2022
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/crLvL24

Lasoneff

Player
Player

Dear Administrators, I got banned for Gen Rule 4.1 (Gymbot) on 15.12.22 by Vick Klaus. Since I came to the city I am trying to do RP. On 14.10.22 to till 15.12.22 I was in EMS and i did not get any punishments. I am also Hİgh Command in EMS, its so embrassing that an organization's HC gets banned from the server, shame on me.

I know my punishment is valid, I should not be afk at GYM beacause lots of people gonna wait for their turn to lift weights in there. And I am just made there busy while at "Sleeping Mode" and I did not care others turn.

Another issue is, I was AFK grinding my body or battle pass mission thats also unacceptable.

To sum up, since I came to the city I obeyed the rules of the server, this was my first massive rulebreak. I just want to go back to my EMS work and have fun with my friends that I met in this city.

I just want to first and last chance from you.

Thank you for your time.

Harold Finchester | 222026

Mazhor

Curator of the project
Curator of the project
Cheating cases are not appealable​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom