Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Tyrese_King
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 22, 2021
Time of violation
13:30
Proofs
https://streamable.com/8eexsd

Great

Save POV
Player
I didn't shoot you but I would like the admin that gonna be handling the report to see the whole pov as there was alot of you guys shooting from HQ at us as we are robbing the guys outside the HQ

Eta

Player
Player
I love how you guys go into instant defensive mode, if somebody is breaking rules it doesn`t give you premission to break it aswell. And why even go to our hq and shot everybody that crosses the bounderies, all you did there was provoke rule breaks not only from our side but yours aswell. Its not like theres the whole ghetto we can kill each other at. 😷

Great

Save POV
Player
I love how you guys go into instant defensive mode, if somebody is breaking rules it doesn`t give you premission to break it aswell. And why even go to our hq and shot everybody that crosses the bounderies, all you did there was provoke rule breaks not only from our side but yours aswell. Its not like theres the whole ghetto we can kill each other at. 😷
I think you are late at the fight my man we had fight and it was at central MD but your boys came out from HQ across from HQ and started shooting please don't say that we came to your HQ to just catch people outside HQ to kill as you weren't at the start of the fight big 🧠

Eta

Player
Player
It doesn`t matter what you say, the point is your boy killed me inside my hq and he will get punished for it. Stop typing here if you wanna chat (my discord Eta#7578)

Great

Save POV
Player
It doesn`t matter what you say, the point is your boy killed me inside my hq and he will get punished for it. Stop typing here if you wanna chat (my discord Eta#7578)
it does matter when you shoot from HQ and cry why you getting shot at back

In literaly in 2/3 of the povs you provided your shooting into our hq so, yeah your just proving the point.
I didn't see the which line she was on until I killed her as you can see in my POV after I killed her I looked down so I can see if she was inside or outside
as show here there is 2 lines one inside your HQ and the other is outside the HQ so I don't know if she shot me outside the HQ and moved inside or she was shooting me from the HQ all the time

Last edited:

Eta

Player
Player
... Do you understand english? have you read what I stated before? ,, if somebody is breaking rules it doesn`t give you premission to break it aswell'' read it again slowly try to really understand it. Read it twice if you need to. Btw I didnt even shot I was just logged on. And if your not sure about the lines DON`T SHOT.

Kevin Som

✨Who Am I?
Player
Complaint is filed in the incorrect format.
  • The topic should be done strictly according to the form
Complaint is closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom