Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Aylinn Komisser
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Dec 18, 2022
Time of violation
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibJAY1c5nD4

Flexys

La gardaş benden mi gocunuyon la?
Player

Last edited:

Flexys

Player
there doing metagaming.

Last edited:

Flexys

Player
  1. what's that ? I just left the game there and there's no evidence that I hit

Flexys

Player
2.just because i'm out there doesn't mean i'm guilty, there's no proof that i hit

Flexys

Player
3.By the time they got there that man has already escaped and they're blaming me

kharoon

Player
Player
  1. what's that ? I just left the game there and there's no evidence that I hit
it is obvious from the animations that the bullet came from there and did you decide to quit the game after shooting your friend hahaha

Flexys

Player
The fact that the bullets came from there does not mean that I am guilty. Do you have any better evidence, for example, the moment when I shot the man?

mivhale

Ex FIB space list of department
Player
we were not informing each other about the game, I recommend that you learn the meanings of the terms
it doesn't matter, after all, there is an event and you tell them to your friend, so you give information.

Flexys

Player
we were not informing each other about the game, I recommend that you learn the meanings of the terms
It doesn't matter, the rule is always the rule. This post you opened is also an insult to me.

kharoon

Player
Player
The fact that the bullets came from there does not mean that I am guilty. Do you have any better evidence, for example, the moment when I shot the man?
I even have a video that shows you clashing with that man together just before he was arrested

Flexys

Player
it is obvious from the animations that the bullet came from there and did you decide to quit the game after shooting your friend hahaha
Okay, but you don't have any proof that I shot him?

Flexys

Player
It doesn't matter, there's no evidence that I shot

kharoon

Player
Player
in your first comments, you wrote that you did something like this to get your friend out of prison, and now you deny it
i didn't see an insult to you, I didn't share any information that would affect the gameplay, I'll leave my proof and go

kharoon

Player
Player
in retrospect, it can be proven that you killed, and judging by the message you changed, it looks like you're trying to trick us too

Flexys

Player
in your first comments, you wrote that you did something like this to get your friend out of prison, and now you deny it
i didn't see an insult to you, I didn't share any information that would affect the gameplay, I'll leave my proof and go
Also, it's your right, I even opened the corruption without bio forum, it is really sad for this game that you are in such legal organizations despite everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom