Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trey Windsor

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Merrick Litchauer

2. Your age: 19

3. Time zone: GMT -5 (EST)

4. Average online per day: Weekdays 8 hours | Weekends 15 hours

5. Your Discord: TR3Y#1494

6. Your Nickname: Trey Windsor

7. Your ID: 1494

Additional information

1. Leader of Emergency Medical Services (EMS)

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation):

- I want to become the leader of EMS so that I can make sure all the medical needs are covered all around the city, I also want to take a step further and prove to everyone that I will be the best leader EMS will ever see. I have the courage it takes, I have the experience and I have the mindset to take over the leadership of this wonderful organization. My current status in EMS is Deputy Chief, but prior to this I was an administrator for a few days (EN3) but before I became admin I worked my way through the ranks in EMS learning many things, and getting to know how this org is ran on EN3. I will take what I have learned and make it better I will add new ideas and work 24/7 to maintain leadership, I will make sure EMS is a strong organization with strong caring employees.

- The experience I can bring to the table as leader is quite good, I have tons of experience in Grand Roleplay coming from all the English Servers EN1 EN2 and EN3, I have played for well over a year with countless hours. I have done everything from being in a gang, legal orgs, being an admin, being a curator, leading an unofficial family and much more, if I am not busy (Which is usually everyday) I am in Grand RP, I don't play any other games or any other RP projects, I am a dedicated player to Grand RP and I will never leave until the day I am dead.

- Professional, I am a professional person I can get things done better than they need to be done. I will go the extra mile to make sure that everyone is satisfied with what is being done. I will make sure that everyone in the city will get a hard working dedicated and professional leader for EMS, I will also ensure that no one will be unseen all employees will be treated equally and fairly. I will make sure that they get the up most respect from me Aswell as everyone else. I will also make a strong relationship with the curators and the leaders and deputy leaders of all organizations letting them know that I am here 100% for them whenever they require us.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization.:

- I will first start off with cleaning up the Discord Server, I will make it much more user friendly as well as tighten up/add new channels, the current Discord is a bit unorganized and the key to fixing that is making sure all channels are being used and possibility of combining channels so that when needing to find a channel to log something or check something it's not like searching through a billion channels.

- I will adjust the ranks giving more possibilities for HC spots, this will improve the RolePlay because we can bring people into these spots as a training stage for HC since right now, we lack High Command or the ones wanting to become HC don't know the ways of being one. I will also implement a system to where these HC spots can be reached by all people, a system of requirements and much more will be needed to access these spots.

- Being a backup support to all LEO's before events, I will make a subdivision that will certify certain employees to go out and give adrenaline and assist with patching up wounds and calming down everyone before a stressful event. These employees will be at every event waiting for the LEO's.

- Offering more services to the citizens, such as transportation in an ambulance to go to a hospital if stranded with no car or would like to further extend RP.

Conclusion: This Concludes my EMS application I hope to be able to take this chance of Leading EMS and making the city bright I hope to get to serve everyone and make everyone proud. Thank you for reading, Have a lovely day.

Maxx Grand

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Information

Additional information

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation):

- I want to become the leader of EMS so that I can make sure all the medical needs are covered all around the city, I also want to take a step further and prove to everyone that I will be the best leader EMS will ever see. I have the courage it takes, I have the experience and I have the mindset to take over the leadership of this wonderful organization. My current status in EMS is Deputy Chief, but prior to this I was an administrator for a few days (EN3) but before I became admin I worked my way through the ranks in EMS learning many things, and getting to know how this org is ran on EN3. I will take what I have learned and make it better I will add new ideas and work 24/7 to maintain leadership, I will make sure EMS is a strong organization with strong caring employees.

- The experience I can bring to the table as leader is quite good, I have tons of experience in Grand Roleplay coming from all the English Servers EN1 EN2 and EN3, I have played for well over a year with countless hours. I have done everything from being in a gang, legal orgs, being an admin, being a curator, leading an unofficial family and much more, if I am not busy (Which is usually everyday) I am in Grand RP, I don't play any other games or any other RP projects, I am a dedicated player to Grand RP and I will never leave until the day I am dead.

- Professional, I am a professional person I can get things done better than they need to be done. I will go the extra mile to make sure that everyone is satisfied with what is being done. I will make sure that everyone in the city will get a hard working dedicated and professional leader for EMS, I will also ensure that no one will be unseen all employees will be treated equally and fairly. I will make sure that they get the up most respect from me Aswell as everyone else. I will also make a strong relationship with the curators and the leaders and deputy leaders of all organizations letting them know that I am here 100% for them whenever they require us.

- I will first start off with cleaning up the Discord Server, I will make it much more user friendly as well as tighten up/add new channels, the current Discord is a bit unorganized and the key to fixing that is making sure all channels are being used and possibility of combining channels so that when needing to find a channel to log something or check something it's not like searching through a billion channels.

- I will adjust the ranks giving more possibilities for HC spots, this will improve the RolePlay because we can bring people into these spots as a training stage for HC since right now, we lack High Command or the ones wanting to become HC don't know the ways of being one. I will also implement a system to where these HC spots can be reached by all people, a system of requirements and much more will be needed to access these spots.

- Being a backup support to all LEO's before events, I will make a subdivision that will certify certain employees to go out and give adrenaline and assist with patching up wounds and calming down everyone before a stressful event. These employees will be at every event waiting for the LEO's.

- Offering more services to the citizens, such as transportation in an ambulance to go to a hospital if stranded with no car or would like to further extend RP.

Conclusion: This Concludes my EMS application I hope to be able to take this chance of Leading EMS and making the city bright I hope to get to serve everyone and make everyone proud. Thank you for reading, Have a lovely day.
Best of luck

chase Windsor

Player
Player
Information

Additional information

He dose his stuff and is a great leader

Anthra X

Player
Player
Information

Additional information

Sylvia Som

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Interview will be on 21/12/2022 at 17:00 Server Time, Join waiting room 15 minutes prior to the interview.
Contact me on Discord for any questions that you have about the interview time.
Not making it to the interview for any reason, will result into failing the interview and rejection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom