Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Felix Arslan
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Dec 19, 2022
Time of violation
Proofs
https://youtu.be/vuIbVd5SCOY

Felix Arslan

Player
Player
Hello, can I ask the family curator to be interested? These are the crimes people commit. 22771 id using heavy sniper in parachute event , deprive me of the role by doing mercy killing. 22243 , 71420 and 22771: These 3 people are collectively doing non rp driving as you can see in the video. The vehicles they use are BMW , Chiron and Sultan, they come to the mountainous area with sports vehicles

Simon

The Professional Snitch
Player
Hello, can I ask the family curator to be interested? These are the crimes people commit. 22771 id using heavy sniper in parachute event , deprive me of the role by doing mercy killing. 22243 , 71420 and 22771: These 3 people are collectively doing non rp driving as you can see in the video. The vehicles they use are BMW , Chiron and Sultan, they come to the mountainous area with sports vehicles

Not only u are sad. that it is not in zone so heavy sniper has nothing to do with it. 2 U are shooting at a guy randomly without given demands not at lost components i reccomend a admin giving him a warning for DM outside of city and he shot first did non-rp driving him self and the heavy sniper was not used at the event it self but outside which always was allowed. And POV is not 1m long as well.

Also ID 22771 Was not in our family so how is it a slaughter Mass rule break?
Stop being fans thats it m8

Last edited:

Felix Arslan

Player
Player
Not only u are sad. that it is not in zone so heavy sniper has nothing to do with it. 2 U are shooting at a guy randomly without given demands not at lost components i reccomend a admin giving him a warning for DM outside of city and he shot first did non-rp driving him self and the heavy sniper was not used at the event it self but outside which always was allowed. And POV is not 1m long as well.
Bro are you kidding me ? what are you talking. he used heavy sniper he shoot me with heavy sniper and mercy killed me
and his is parachute event what is mean demands xD

Simon

The Professional Snitch
Player
Bro are you kidding me ? what are you talking. he used heavy sniper he shoot me with heavy sniper and mercy killed me
and his is parachute event what is mean demands xD
U was not in the area of event u was just on random hill and u shot him. If he was at event it won't let u use heavy sniper. The script prevents of suing heavy sniper at any event if u didnt know

Felix Arslan

Player
Player
U was not in the area of event u was just on random hill and u shot him. If he was at event it won't let u use heavy sniper. The script prevents of suing heavy sniper at any event if u didnt know
Chill bro ı was at there .How to kill 1 v 15 by myself . ı saw 2 people on the mountain, I came to them.

Simon

The Professional Snitch
Player
Chill bro ı was at there .How to kill 1 v 15 by myself . ı saw 2 people on the mountain, I came to them.
And how does that matter they was not in the event area, and u shot them which is rdm

Simon

The Professional Snitch
Player
dude, are you high? I was in the event area I just went to the mountain side

U left the zone and u know it and ur defending ur self cuz u know u fucked up. The hill is far away from the area as ID whos using the heavy sniper wasen't even slaughter gang at the moment of report so ur wrong m8.

Felix Arslan

Player
Player
U left the zone and u know it and ur defending ur self cuz u know u fucked up. The hill is far away from the area as ID whos using the heavy sniper wasen't even slaughter gang at the moment of report so ur wrong m8.
Why is he waiting outside the field with the heavy sniper like a tree . and you always talk here not area, look your team they are shoting outside. this pov First parachute event

Simon

The Professional Snitch
Player
Why is he waiting outside the field with the heavy sniper like a tree . and you always talk here not area, look your team they are shoting outside. this pov First parachute event

show all pov, idk ask him why hes waiting outside maybe hes watching the sunset or something.

Aiden Lary

Player
Player

Why you reporting when you nonrp driving yourself

pixy mods

PixyMods https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRNSO9QBo
Player
We were taking a foto when you came Norp driving up the hill and tried to rdm

Kasper Flawless

Kasper Flawless (22243) Slaughter Gang
Player
dude, are you high? I was in the event area I just went to the mountain side

On the mountain is not even the event. You shot the guy with the sniper first for no reason so we killed you to defend ourselves. For the non rp driving your litterly doing it yourself and you cant even see the ids of the people that you think are non rp driving.

Felix Arslan

Player
Player
On the mountain is not even the event. You shot the guy with the sniper first for no reason so we killed you to defend ourselves. For the non rp driving your litterly doing it yourself and you cant even see the ids of the people that you think are non rp driving.
Bro chill this one no circle event you can push every where

theAkGod

slaughter gang savage
Player

why you baiting them to shoot at you.
Stop editing your POV its sad.

pixy mods

PixyMods https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRNSO9QBo
Player
id 22771 dint kill you he dident nonrp drive so why is your report

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom