Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Felix Arslan
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Dec 19, 2022
Time of violation
21:23
Proofs
https://youtu.be/80Wb94DYg40

Simon

The Professional Snitch
Player
How u gonna request not a red circle event u mad bruv? And u used an ak which has terrible sync

Kasper Flawless

Kasper Flawless (22243) Slaughter Gang
Player
I did have armor in that situation. Mabye its a visual bug or sum but i dont save pov for components cuz it doesnt have a sphere and isnt in a other dimension like biswar, informal and turfs.

Also with the quality of your pov and the distance i was from you i cant possibaly see if i had armor or not in your pov.

ryusavage

Morgan Weedman
Player
isnt leftover components IC events?
bc in rules it says All participants of all events under all spheres must record POV and hold it within 48 hours | 30 days ban
Yeah thats right, if person is not in yellow zone, he doesnt have to get a POV. But i can see sometime ''Ghetto'' POV Request for cheating (visual bugs, car render problems etc) so they should change these Rules.

Simon

The Professional Snitch
Player
Yeah thats right, if person is not in yellow zone, he doesnt have to get a POV. But i can see sometime ''Ghetto'' POV Request for cheating (visual bugs, car render problems etc) so they should change these Rules.
they shouldnt, cuz if u gonna record 24/7 pov GL having just 4tb of pov

Simon

The Professional Snitch
Player
unfortunatelly thats what they want i think :ninja:
they dont but people like this who request pov for dumbest shit forces them to need more pov's. instead of taking the L that u got shat on, nope request pov he must be cheating.

ryusavage

Morgan Weedman
Player
they dont but people like this who request pov for dumbest shit forces them to need more pov's. instead of taking the L that u got shat on, nope request pov he must be cheating.
in the video, theres a 2 option just a visual bug or lagging ig(internet problem etc)

-theres no way for cheating in components i dont want to believe :ROFLMAO:

Kasper Flawless

Kasper Flawless (22243) Slaughter Gang
Player
Why do i need pov when that event doesnt have a sphere. Pov in this case shouldnt be required if you follow rule 1.7 All participants of all events under all spheres must record POV and hold it within 48 hours | 30 days ban

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom