Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Zargana_sabez
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Dec 18, 2022
Time of violation
11:46
Proofs
https://youtu.be/GZMYGm7SwpI

zargana

Player
Player
As you can see in POV he we hit some damage (u can see hit affects) but he didnt get any damage. In my opinion he using a third party application for god mode. Im gonna see his POV for this issue.

zargana

Player
Player
All skies are legal except the pitch black sky. and the black sky is not illegal even if it is morning .

zargana

Player
Player
Have a great holiday. It's very funny that you try to have my forum closed so you don't get banned.

Rithvik Adumulla

Player
Player
As you can see in POV he we hit some damage (u can see hit affects) but he didnt get any damage. In my opinion he using a third party application for god mode. Im gonna see his POV for this issue.
That's because of my shitty internet connection.!!

Rithvik Adumulla

Player
Player
I don't even know most things about how to use computer...i just play grandrp...it's just my shitty internet connection because the subscription ended the same day after an hour

Vinnu Warren

Music Eddict 🎶
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report
(The Yt Video Link Is Removed From The Owner)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom