Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Bewerbung zur inoffiziellen Organisation | Zero

Status
Not open for further replies.

Semko

Leader of unofficial org
Administration team needs consider this as copyright. Our Boss Kane Zero will not appreciate our name being used on other servers (especially our members not being in this family).
why should it be copyright?your boss? Does he have a patent on the name or does he own the name legally? Zero is a normal name like any other, on DE01 there is no family called Zero, if there was one a long time ago ok, but doesn't tell me anything. I don't understand what you mean by not appreciate where you are playing and this server are different and not the same.If you refer to the name and therefore say copyright then there shouldn't be other families on other servers that have Crips, Los Aztecas, La Cosa Nostra, Playboy, Saints, Hoover Criminals, La Familia etc. Your statement makes absolutely no sense and I hope that the Administrators will judge this fairly.

Trippy Cobain

certified rule breaker
Player
why should it be copyright?your boss? Does he have a patent on the name or does he own the name legally? Zero is a normal name like any other, on DE01 there is no family called Zero, if there was one a long time ago ok, but doesn't tell me anything. I don't understand what you mean by not appreciate where you are playing and this server are different and not the same.If you refer to the name and therefore say copyright then there shouldn't be other families on other servers that have Crips, Los Aztecas, La Cosa Nostra, Playboy, Saints, Hoover Criminals, La Familia etc. Your statement makes absolutely no sense and I hope that the Administrators will judge this fairly.
The family on De1 was from Kane Zero too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom