Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

James Armani

Player
Player
Information
1. my age : 18
2. Time zone : GMT UK
3. Average online per day : 9 hours
4. Your Discord : Heck#0101
5. Your Nickname : James Morgan
6. Your ID : 32576

Hello, My name is James Morgan and this is why i think i would be perfect for leading vagos,

First of all i would like to say i am experienced with gangs in this server and have been in all the gangs in over a year in the city all high ranks and a trusted member of each gang every time

, also i would like to mention that my leadership skills are already developed as i co lead an unofficial organisation ( The Bloodlines) which many can vouch. With me as the leader of vagos i truly believe i can form a great team that will make sure we are respected and have one of the best terms vagos has ever had.

I will make sure my gang is never bored without anything to do going out of my way to host events and going to every event possible. In my year of experiencing of what gangs are like in this city and being a high rank all throughout i truly believe i am more than ready to lead one and not have any gang warnings it is my plan to stay as strict as possible to have the most smooth term as possible.

my advice for this city is that we need more creative events which i can also help with and also being fun and fair for both parties.

Thank you for reading my application and i wish you the best with your decision. James Morgan :)

Gio Bloodline

Founder Of Bloodline
Player
+++++++++++++++
this my right hand man . Runs my family through events and ghetto and makes sure nobody is breaking rules. Always Active . Has more than a year and a half in the city. Easily a top pick for you guys to have running vagos . this would add much more rp to the city for sure . I would HIGHLY recommend you let my guy james help make this gang pop like it used to .

Ruben Bussdown

Player
Player
you would be hard pressed to find a better leader than James, always active and with a true understanding of rules/laws, he would lead the gang with integrity and insure rules in place are followed. The easy pick to add value to the city.

Killgore212

Player
Player
James is a RP commit probably one of the most act RP players I’ve met in the server. He follows all rules and is a true born leader. He will make sure that everyone in the gang follows all rules and would definitely make a great vagos leader.

Rook Rilo

Player
Player
He’s great guy and he’s being show me the ropes. He knows everything about everything. He’ll be a even greater leader. 🫡

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom