Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ghost Hrich
Suspect ID
74449 76029
Date of violation
Dec 20, 2022
Time of violation
0:17
Proofs
https://youtu.be/MaPtr7ho04U

jamie milroy

Player
Player
in game if- 86286 they was not listening to our commands several times told to pull over we contacted admin they said checking and then they did nothing then more people turned up they killed us and when admin came admin said that we need to comply however this is wrong the way admin never came for us and told them to pull over they are messing up the whole rp game doing this. and you can clearly see that they have been sending location to others to turn up not listening

Arda Pasa

Player
Player
where is metagaming? And why don't you show more? You already got a warning after what happened

Teja Pluxury

When nothing goes right, go left ...
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence I have decided to Cannot Conclude this report.

Fix Title. U Have 6 Hours To Respond.

If you feel the punishment the administrator issued is incorrect, feel free to file an ADMIN COMPLAINT

Miraco Pasa

Player
Player
admin don't try to fool why did you cut the rest of the video I guess you don't want to see them shoot you we demand more perspective.

Teja Pluxury

When nothing goes right, go left ...
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence I have decided to Deny this report

Failure To Make Changes. Refer To Rules For Filling A Complaint.

If you feel the punishment the administrator issued is incorrect, feel free to file an ADMIN COMPLAINT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom