Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ghost Hrich
Administrators nickname
Omer Som
Date
Dec 20, 2022
Time
0:08
Proofs
https://youtu.be/ZyTId0hoyMM https://youtu.be/MaPtr7ho04U

Ghostricheyy1

Player
Player
I have been jailed 3 hours and warning for Fail Rp from this admin I have few POVs of the same guys that I failed rp to of us chassing them and commanding them in all sort of ways to pull over and stop and also contacting admin on the POV and as you can see they never ever reply but when it’s against us they come, look at the POV and if you see the POV of then posting against me it’s the same IDs on my POV the admin Omer Som is treating this unfairly and I feel like this is so 1 sided and they taking advantage of us being newer IDs we’ve been chassing them for over an hour while contacting admin and we get told to shut up and stop spamming they contact once after meta gaming and killing me and admin Omer Som spawned straight there and tells me. I am doing my time in jail but am requesting for the warning to be removed as it’s such a unfair advantage taken of us we tell them to pull over and they get nothing no warm no rp but when I don’t let them rob me because the amount of time admin ignored me I get not just jail time warning too. And I hope you consider it because from my point of view this is gonna get the server dead for how unfair things actually are going in this city.

Jordan Kray

Player
Player
Am Id: 88259 we've been chassing these idiots for over a hour and they don't comply and admin dousn't come, reply , or listen or even bother checking this is so ridiculous we all deserve to be having fun without having to stress about anything he dousnt deserve this warn or even punishment for sure you can see in the POV how much the admin has been called

jamie milroy

Player
Player
ID- 68286 and this is why people have stopped playing in this server the amount of advantage even admins put on players and then when they get angry and not listen they take it too far these guys was doing this for over a hour and the admin Omer Som was doing nothing but when they kill id 87490 he spawns there before they even get him up this is ridiculous and then the admin lets them rob us even after admin telling us several times he is checking and does nothing at all and then lets the others rob us

Cmoneyyy

Player
Player
Am ID: 907773 I find this is too unfair am a new player and am really not enjoying seeing the admin and players being unfair this shouldnt even be a punishment for ID: 87490 this is ridiculously unfair.

Leonjamiee25

Player
Player
I may seem dumb up in here but with all respect that Admin Omer Som has always failed to do his job right he’s always either choosing sides or ignorant and shuts people up and these guys seems like they genuinely trying to enjoy the server and shoudnt be punished, warned or banned for stupid old IDs who thinks they can own the city and pick on New IDs this is unfair this server is dying of how bad the service of admins and treatment of old players to new ones it’s not cool. Appeal 87490 Warn he don’t deserve any of it I coudnt blame him atole .

Ghostricheyy1

Player
Player
I have been jailed 3 hours and warning for Fail Rp from this admin I have few POVs of the same guys that I failed rp to of us chassing them and commanding them in all sort of ways to pull over and stop and also contacting admin on the POV and as you can see they never ever reply but when it’s against us they come, look at the POV and if you see the POV of then posting against me it’s the same IDs on my POV the admin Omer Som is treating this unfairly and I feel like this is so 1 sided and they taking advantage of us being newer IDs we’ve been chassing them for over an hour while contacting admin and we get told to shut up and stop spamming they contact once after meta gaming and killing me and admin Omer Som spawned straight there and tells me. I am doing my time in jail but am requesting for the warning to be removed as it’s such a unfair advantage taken of us we tell them to pull over and they get nothing no warm no rp but when I don’t let them rob me because the amount of time admin ignored me I get not just jail time warning too. And I hope you consider it because from my point of view this is gonna get the server dead for how unfair things actually are going in this city.
I am willing to serve
I may seem dumb up in here but with all respect that Admin Omer Som has always failed to do his job right he’s always either choosing sides or ignorant and shuts people up and these guys seems like they genuinely trying to enjoy the server and shoudnt be punished, warned or banned for stupid old IDs who thinks they can own the city and pick on New IDs this is unfair this server is dying of how bad the service of admins and treatment of old players to new ones it’s not cool. Appeal 87490 Warn he don’t deserve any of it I coudnt blame him atole
I may seem dumb up in here but with all respect that Admin Omer Som has always failed to do his job right he’s always either choosing sides or ignorant and shuts people up and these guys seems like they genuinely trying to enjoy the server and shoudnt be punished, warned or banned for stupid old IDs who thinks they can own the city and pick on New IDs this is unfair this server is dying of how bad the service of admins and treatment of old players to new ones it’s not cool. Appeal 87490 Warn he don’t deserve any of it I coudnt blame him atole .
THANK YOU!!!! I am willing to finish my 3 hours jail time but the warn just isn’t fair and feel like the admin is letting the other guys walk with it when we called about 50 times he didn’t come once when they killed me he spawned there in less then a minute because he knows them.

Lebron Pluxury

Gang Unit
Curator of the project
Rejected. Punishment stays. Make complaint on players as well. Stop asking your friends to reply to admin complaints. Next time you do that I will ban their forum accounts permanently

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom