Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Kylie White
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Dec 20, 2022
Time of violation
Proofs
https://youtu.be/Lq5LefZ2x3I

weins

clapper
Player
who r u apatay , You're the guy who doesn't know how to hold a gun and can't do one damage when I come across you.
ur saying who are u apatay but ur all family knows who is apatay so just think about who tf are you

HalleMBerG

Kylie White
Player
ur saying who are u apatay but ur all family knows who is apatay so just think about who tf are you
I ask him, he is an armless fool, he answers, I'll remember who I am from now on, it's okay

HalleMBerG

Kylie White
Player
Keep making fun of the people we brought to enter areas you can't enter 25 yet, but you can't win when we come across you.

weins

clapper
Player
Keep making fun of the people we brought to enter areas you can't enter 25 yet, but you can't win when we come across you.
im not making fun of anyone u are opening a forum with no recoil and then u are deleting the video after that u are trash talking to my bois and im sending the truths

HalleMBerG

Kylie White
Player
im not making fun of anyone u are opening a forum with no recoil and then u are deleting the video after that u are trash talking to my bois and im sending the truths
I'm telling the truth, but you can't accept it because you are brazen, you take all the garbage to your family just to beat us, it doesn't matter.

HalleMBerG

Kylie White
Player
At least I don't swear at someone, God book mother and sister, and I don't laugh at your face. We have different characters than you.

Ziya Calderon

36Boys
Player
At least I don't swear at someone, God book mother and sister, and I don't laugh at your face. We have different characters than you.
brı i really don't know who you are, but you're insulting everyone on the forum. I think it's because you know you're guilty. You've no recoil and you're still defending yourself. Shut up and wait for the admin's decision.

weins

clapper
Player
I'm telling the truth, but you can't accept it because you are brazen, you take all the garbage to your family just to beat us, it doesn't matter.
this is what our family is doing but unfortunatley your players are trying to use shoutgun in there thats why u cannot be in there anymore :) i think u understand me and this is the last message from me to you enjoy ur 60 days ban
ragemp_v.exe_Screenshot_2022.12.21_-_01.10.17.27.png

HalleMBerG

Kylie White
Player
this is what our family is doing but unfortunatley your players are trying to use shoutgun in there thats why u cannot be in there anymore :) i think u understand me and this is the last message from me to you enjoy ur 60 days ban
ragemp_v.exe_Screenshot_2022.12.21_-_01.10.17.27.png
It's stupid of you to throw it out when you're doing nothing at the height of the gangs anyway if you keep talking you're going to sink even more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom