Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Carti_Sins
Administrators nickname
John Lark
Date
Dec 17, 2022
Time
23:12
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/sJE64oc

Xcored

| Carti Sins |
Player
Hello, so recently i got banned for multi accounting, everything started in Latvia ( over a year ago ) i had my old pc and i was playing grand on my old PC in my old house. So i created the account Carti Sins|25922. Played on it for like 2 or 3 days then i got bored and mooved to other games. Now when i mooved to sweden i got my new pc and im in my new house, When i got my new pc my freinds wanted to play grand rp, But i forgot that i had theese accounts so i created more accounts not knowing that i have Carti Sins|25922. So i created Tyrone Kingstone ( 160+ k id) and then for some reasen that i dont remmmebr i created Luis Sins ( 168 k id).

Months after that i remembered that i have Carti Sins|25922 account and i remembered the login details.

When i had my Carti Sins account knowing the rules i knew that i have too mutch accounts, so back in those days i was turfing with an Admin in Marabunta and i asked him if i can delete the accounts, he didnt help out mutch tho. ( showed in screenshot)

After realizing what I was doing was punishable, I contacted the curator of the gang I was turfing in at the time and asked if anything could be done. In this case, to delete my accounts so I dont have access to the +2 accounts I had. Admin said nothing could be done so I just had to just log in with 2 accounts. You can check logs after I had the conversation with the admin and you can see that I have only logged in with 2 accounts and tried to stick to the 1.1 rule. Months after that, I get PC checked by Wody and he found out about me having more than 2 accounts. He said to do a forum, but at the time I didnt. Here I am now. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Mazhor

Curator of the project
Curator of the project
Requested an evidence from admin​

Mazhor

Curator of the project
Curator of the project
Got wiped and unbanned​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom