Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Flanked Melo
Administrators nickname
Vick Klaus
Date
Dec 19, 2022
Time
15:45 and 16:08
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VjuKBlB_o8 / https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9C9rpqVKuU

Flanked Melo

Player
Player
Ever since I joined the SAHP I've learned more and more about the rules of the server and I've been following them. I got sent to Demorgan for CL and I did not mean for that to happen. I always comply during robberies. I have my "Put hands in the air" emotion in my Alt+1 slot, however, I seemed to have pressed Alt+F1 instead since I'm used to using Alt+F9 to begin my recordings for my SAHP bodycam. When a menu popped up I did not know what it was so I thought by clicking "X" I would close said menu and continue with being robbed, but instead it closed the game. I did not know this would happen. I got robbed again by the same gang (glad it happened) and I complied and I apologized to them for the code-a from the previous robbery. It was an honest mistake, please forgive my ignorance as I did not know that menu was possible to open. I do not wish to wait 7 days to re-join my organization. Please accept my mistake and remove my warning. My sincere thanks and apologies, Flanked Melo | 226327.

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom