Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Rashed_Shelby
Administrators nickname
Floki_Vilgeroarson
Date
Dec 19, 2022
Time
20:25
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBmz-_3EuXM

Rashed Foster

The Lost
Player
Hello dear Admins. As I know that GEN rule 5.2 is All players must be adequate while communicating with the administration. In case of disagreement with the decision of the administration. And the only thing I did (After Andy said go back to RP "2 times" and went away) I just punched him and told him go back to your house. I know that was wrong and I know this is a mistake. But at least as I know its RDM, not GEN 5.2 because all of the admins went away after they told us to go back to your RP. Please can you recheck the situation and see if am I right or no?

Thank you for your time
Best Regards

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Reviewed

Punishment Removed, Next time when the admin comes to a Situation and tells you not to do so and Continue the RP, Do not start Provoking right after the admin leaves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom