Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashton Cartel

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL -> Ashton Davies
2. Your age -> 18
3. Time zone -> UTC +1
4. Average online per day -> 4-8 hours
5. Your Discord - > Ashton Davis#6429
6. Your Nickname -> Ashton Cartel
7. Your ID - > 5047
Additional information
1. Leader of LSPD

AATXAJwAP5gJV3KFDoHNsLiPkXaj9U99cMlYl3282g=s900-c-k-c0xffffffff-no-rj-mo

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

1 -> i want to be leader of PD. i want to make the city more safe and so the citizens feel safe i want to prevent gang activity on the highway so my officers feel safe when going to doc, As being EX-deputy of FIB and a state attorney i am very good at controlling hard situation and i am very pacient with things. i will respect my officers no matter what in stead of disrespect to other LEO`s. i think to have a great term you need to have to respect all your officers and have very good communication and mentality.

2 -> i think to have good activity in a ORG you need to build a very good HR team and do daily bonuses and promotions for your officers and of course respect them. i do not accept any miss conduct or unprofessional officers they will get dismissed from the ORG, i think as a leader of a ORG you need to be at least on duty for 3+ hours a day and follow all state rules and legislation and at all times respecting all officers.

3 -> as being in a lot of TERM`S with leader i think they did a lot of miss takes and i will not try to do that so i could have the best term. As being a ORG leader you need
to do 3/3 ghetto petrol's each week and one global event each two week`s. i want to make the HR, IA , UNDERCOVER and the towing team the best so HR takes care of LOGS and promo and the recruitment of LSPD, IA checks activity of officers and license`s and UNDERCOVER so we can stop the gang activity and so we can do as many cases files to a gang. if we achieve this it will be 100% the ORG will be very fun to be in.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization.

1 -> i will do more RP commands like /me connects to PDA and connects to the nearest cell tower or /do takes his hand and brigs him out the car and there will be more RP commands for UNDERCOVER.

2 -> i want that all officers know the legislation and the state rules so that i dont be in trouble, as i said before that all officers be professional if not they will get dismissed from ORG or blacklisted

3 -> i will try to make a better ranking system so officers like it better. and i dont accept any favoritism every officers get what they deserve.

Finley Falcon

Newton
Player
Approved

Interview will be today, at 14:00 Server Time, Join waiting room 10 minutes prior to the interview.

Not making it to the interview for any reason, will result into failing the interview and rejection.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom