Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Bedy Pickle
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Dec 21, 2022
Time of violation
21:45
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6OjRCTbCCE

erenucbes

Player
Player
When outside the GHETTO you must engage in RP before shooting someone. For example issue them demands and if they do not listen to your demands within 5 seconds you can shoot them. | WARN

Burak Frost

Player
Player
bro, there is a free platform for everyone, now, i wanted more yes, and thank you you gave to us, i dont know why you shotted to them, but you shooted to them without demand. so you have a fault, i think they only driving their car in there and you shooted to them, so i think they have a reason for kill you. because in RDM, its mean killing ppl without reason, but they have reason, you shooted to them.

Very Saulgoodman

Player
Player
bro, there is a free platform for everyone, now, i wanted more yes, and thank you you gave to us, i dont know why you shotted to them, but you shooted to them without demand. so you have a fault, i think they only driving their car in there and you shooted to them, so i think they have a reason for kill you. because in RDM, its mean killing ppl without reason, but they have reason, you shooted to
bruh u wrong so look they are LEOS. arresting my fam members also gang members we was fighting with LEOS also i was shoot LEOS.
so i know the rules if they get engaged they cant go inside the DOC. i need time for it. so i never shoot they or they fam members its clear.We was fight with LEOS its clear.If they are LEOS its mean 5603 and his friends also they should be on duty. its mean yeah if u they was LEOS its clear if they not oc they not its actually RDM so they dont have any role also demands.

John Spectre

Just chilling Around
Player
Rejected

POV provided insufficient to come into a conclusion
Put a longer one and make another complaint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom