Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
James Scott
Administrators nickname
Johnny Rich
Date
Dec 20, 2022
Time
12:16
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3a18Ss9K0M

Punisher35

Player
Player
I warned these guys a lot, although it is not seen in the video, they went in and out of my house and tried to steal my solar panels as you can see in the photo. And they are constantly walking around my house, actually we didn't rdm, we did what we had to do. And my friends got warnings, can you please remove them.

The player who gets warned :

Guevara Warburg

Player
Player
They came to us more than one time, they just want to steal the panels. what do they want when they set in front of my house like that?

If we want to kill them we will it was so easy for us, but look for the time when we warn them and aim so they can leave but they don't fear for their lives when the gun is aimed at them.
Screenshot_2022-12-20_213833.png

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Rejected

Based on the POV, I do not see any Warnings or Demands being issued to the Other side, how ever warn will be removed this time, but jail time will stay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom