Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jadenthelion

WAOOOOOOOO
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Jaden
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: EST
4. Average online per day: 6-8 hours +
5. Your Discord: Jaden#2166
6. Your Nickname: Jaden Ace
7. Your ID: 1446

Additional information
1. Leader of LSPD

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
2a. I feel as if I want to be the LSPD leader because I do not see proper leadership in this org time and time again, if I become the leader I know I will increase activity and make a fun and professional experience at all times for all in the organization.
2b. I have people to support me and I want to make sure to maintain a perfect relationship with all orgs to make sure all is good and under control where no one has drama and is here to do their jobs and most importantly have fun as that is what I want to make sure everyone has. As well as
2c. I have plans in mind that will make LSPD look the best as it ever has in ANY term, meaning more activities. And more emersion with me (The Possible leader) and the people in the org as I see other leaders in the past think that they are elegant and thinking that they dont have to interact with low ranks and people that are in his org and think that they are better than them. I think that is wrong and that as a leader I should make sure that all is well and that I am always in the loop and the know with all agents.
3. Your advice for improving Roleplay level in the organization.

1. I will make sure people will use more RP commands than ever because I want a clear and fun Roleplay space with LSPD as i've seen some people in the past not care about agents using them or not and they got in trouble for it which is something I will make sure to steer clear from.

2. I will add ranks that have never been seen before such as the intelligence bureau and counter terrorism bureau as I feel like we should be able to be more independent since sometimes we have to call other orgs to help us out and with these ranks and people who specialize in things like this will make sure that we will be able to be independent and add way more roleplay to situations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom