Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Son of Anarchy

Ex. Under Under deputy of Marabunta Grande
Player
1. Sandra
2. 16
3. GMT+4 (Georgia)
4. 5 to 12 hours
5. Carl Kirigaya#0005
6. Sandra Hunter
7. 16236
-----------------------------------------------------
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
in my view, NG is a best legal org I can take a look at myself. I need to bring more RP in NG and I will attempt to do that I can communicate approximately my experience in Grand Rp EN 2: I was in LSPD, NG Major, EMS HC, and GOV HC. on this server: LSPD Capitan of detectives at Fedrico’s; George’s and Rodrego’s term. Supervisory Special agent in Lilly’s and Shabbah’s terms at FIB, now I've very huge level in. I'm able to train the new people on this server,
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
3.Your advice for improving RolePlay level in organization

3.1 every employee has to know the rules and we will test them randomly. also we will hardly check bodycams and Logs.
3.2 also we will fully check bodycams and Logs randomly.
3.3 we will have special shooting hours when we will shoot and get our tactics better in the arena ( in fort zancudo). It will be 1V1, 2V2 and Team Vs Team, to every soldier know how to fight alone, with someone or with team. I think its very important to all gangs know that NG is very STRONG ORG and they have to be SCARED WHEN THEY ATTACK US.
3.4 we will have great contacts and collaborations with other orgs. we will do many events.
3.5 we will add some departments ( air, Gate, special OPS) special team will be hardly trained soldiers who will go on the front line of FZ raids.
------------------------------------------------------
I want all citizens, state employees, and gangsters know that we are ARMY and we will save you, AND IF YOU WANT TO FIGHT TO US, JUST DON’T TRY THAT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom