Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
remmy pluxuy
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Dec 22, 2022
Time of violation
18:44
Proofs
https://youtu.be/ABaci9qtkak

Rammy pluxuy

Player
Player
Player 43001 post an ad that he want to sell his apartment. so i massage him that do you wanna trade with my house so he told yes and then when i give him the house he ran away and he scammed me i request you to give him punnisment please .

and if its possible to get my house then please.

İlkay Lowell

C4T1
Player
no software to trade houses, you're selling the house dude, you have to sell the house for real price no matter what the other person says, it's against the rules

Last edited:

Vikimehta19

Player
Player
no software to trade houses, you're selling the house dude, you have to sell the house for real price no matter what the other person says, it's against the rule
no software to trade houses, you're selling the house dude, you have to sell the house for real price no matter what the other person says, it's against the rules
You are not admin my bro. So please dont give this type of comments if you are not there in situation thank you.

Vikimehta19

Player
Player
And for your information there is no such rules to sell it in real price. And in the game itself its written that sell it in 50% of state value

Vikimehta19

Player
Player
I'm defending my friend here, I'm not an admin
Ya so uour friend scammed me i am a new player and he scammed me. I am not doing any thing wrong but your friend took my whole hope. Think if you are there in my place. I am sorry if i say something wrong but please if your friend gove me my house back i will take my forums back font worry but please tell your friend to give not scam any one you can see the mobile chat too.

İlkay Lowell

C4T1
Player
Ya arkadaşın beni dolandırdı ben yeni bir oyuncuyum ve beni dolandırdı. Yanlış bir şey yapmıyorum ama arkadaşın tüm umudumu aldı. Benim yerimde olup olmadığını düşün. Yanlış bir şey söylersem özür dilerim ama lütfen arkadaşınız bana evimi geri verirse forumlarımı geri alırım endişe etmeyin ama lütfen arkadaşınıza kimseyi dolandırmamasını söyleyin mobil sohbeti de görebilirsiniz.
i talked to my friend i apologize on his behalf he will give the house back let's not talk here give dc address

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom