Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
RIKO_BELIC
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Dec 22, 2022
Time of violation
08:33
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Ml8j58RzPQ

The Mafia

Player
Player
I was working as a mail delivery man, as the truck model is bugged some people don't get it at first. So in first 10 sec you can see a guy tells me to leave as he understands that I am working.
When I was leaving 81578 shot me. I stopped and got out to give a call that I am on job, 81641 rammed into me (CR) I started shouting that I am on job wait don't shoot. Still she killed me. You can clearly hear one of there gang member mentions (0:46) "He in government why you kill him?".

If it was just a misunderstanding they would have revived me after but they didn't they robbed me while I was on job(footage not included).

The Mafia

Player
Player
Also I don't think You should shoot someone when he is not trying to escape or trying to fight back I don't think it counts as RP

Paisley Grim

Player
Player
Also I don't think You should shoot someone when he is not trying to escape or trying to fight back I don't think it counts as RP
If it ghetto it is ok, also with the cars not being labeled as a job it is hard to know who is working as collector. They did not rob you only killed you as it is acceptable to do in ghetto.

The Mafia

Player
Player
If it ghetto it is ok, also with the cars not being labeled as a job it is hard to know who is working as collector. They did not rob you only killed you as it is acceptable to do in ghetto.
Yeah they robbed me in the end I stopped recording after dying cz I didn't expected them to rob me

And it is hard to know but not when someone screaming in your head that he is working it is not that heard.

You have not answered my last question I was not trying to run away then why I got killed where is RP?

Paisley Grim

Player
Player
Yeah they robbed me in the end I stopped recording after dying cz I didn't expected them to rob me

And it is hard to know but not when someone screaming in your head that he is working it is not that heard.

You have not answered my last question I was not trying to run away then why I got killed where is RP?
Its ghetto RP is not needed to kill.

Negi Ilya

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report.
  • Since your work car is Bugged you shouldn't Drive into Ghetto For this situation cant give any Punishment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom