Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Sami Kebab
Administrators nickname
Lahari Reddie
Date
Dec 22, 2022
Time
11:47
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGTTzae5gro

Shiroe

Player
Player
According to the rule, it is forbidden to use a program like Discord while on the IC.
I need a role play to be in IC but I couldn't get into the role because the man randomly came and killed me
Yes, my friend asks me "are you dead ?". I saying I'm dead on discord because of I'm not on Roleplay and IC. (Turkish speaking admin can check)
In the videos I posted below, my friend's POV and mine POV, as you can see, we are both side by side. If you need a longer video to prove that we are not in IC, I can provide it too.
Normally, we tries to follow the rules as much as possible, but since this event happens when we least expect it, we may be wrong.
All we ask is for the warning to be removed. Thank you for your understanding.
Me and My Friend's ID: 11151 12138

Shiroe

Player
Player
Sorry we didn't get a warning, we just want to get out of jail.

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Rejected

if they Broke a Rule it does not mean you can Break Rules as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom