Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alii

Playa killa'
Player
1. Your name IRL
- Ali
2. Your age
3. Time zone
- NA timezone
4. Average online per day
- 8-12 Hrs
5. Your Discord
- Alii#4339
6. Your Nickname
- Ali Lyve
7. Your ID

1. Why do you want to become an admin?
- I've spent almost 8 months now on this server and already know most of the people issues and kinda know how to handle them without the admin stuff, if you ask me why I want to become an admin is with all these constant updates and set of rules that are constantly being added or adjusted, the current and new players of GRP need to stay informed. Apart from the new updates, I'm always in-game/Discord/forums assisting anyone who is in need of help. We were all newbies or just simply uninformed about something at once and it gives me a good feeling to know I can help out someone with something maybe I had trouble dealing with. other than this I was an admin before in another server as well for 1.5 years with that experience I can also use and help the community to get much stronger with the ideas and my way of thinking.

2. What are your strengths?
Creative
Determined
Respectful
Have worked as an administration team, have a total of 3 years of experience, know most of the admin commands and won't be needing hard training.

What are your greatest weaknesses?
Whatever it is I will make sure that that doesn't comes in between my admin duties.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
- yes

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
- yes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom