Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ahmad_Error
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Dec 22, 2022
Time of violation
00:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/PE7dwD7Z790

Sitrey Santa

Player
Player
idiot 😂😂

LTegDfO_d.webp

55RAyKH_d.webp
1I9Orwt_d.webp

Last edited:

VartaCharon

Player
Player
I dont think you have an ounce of brain. you can take it to court if you want. If you have a pov on the same day you have to provide it. Not povs from 10 days ago.The whole server doesnt have to see you cry you can cry peacefully in your bed

Ahmad AGP

Player
Player
I dont think you have an ounce of brain. you can take it to court if you want. If you have a pov on the same day you have to provide it. Not povs from 10 days ago.The whole server doesnt have to see you cry you can cry peacefully in your bed
yesterday and

Sitrey Santa

Player
Player
ignore with someone with a charon in their name

AxeFamQ

AXE ON TOP
Player
dont think that you are something here with the money you stole from your family if you do some work maybe you will be respected you will only remain a thief
if you have proof there is no need to talk nonsense with proof poor xd

VartaCharon

Player
Player
whats the matter little dog? everyone knows what a thief you are ou were nothing before you were a thief

VartaCharon

Player
Player
remember how you were fired after it came out that you had stolen from the family. "please Ebo I dont want any trouble I am a stupid little fat boy" 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom