Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Antonio Giugo
Administrators nickname
Adham pluxury
Date
Dec 22, 2022
Time
20:35
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/aN99Acn

Antonio Giugo

🌊
Player
Im am very confused as in why i have been banned because i never taken anything from warehouse, my friend Jack Hunter gave me a EMS mask at the start of the server and i have no idea that was a rule because he just passed it to me, I am very sorry for this and I will make sure I will carry on sticking to all the rules, this really effects me because I have put a lot of time and effort into the server and a lot of money, please consider this appeal and I promise you this will never happen again as I had no idea this was a rule and also I was never in EMS and I was just passed the mask and I was told it was allowed im really sorry. Thank you have a nice day

Antonio Giugo

🌊
Player
Also if needed u can money wipe me but It will effect me a lot because i have been saving for a long time but if its the only was its ok

Antonio Giugo

🌊
Player
Also if needed u can money wipe me but It will effect me a lot because i have been saving for a long time but if its the only was its ok
But i would much rather u guys didn't as this is a inconvenience because i didnt know i could get banned from that im sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom