Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

James Armani

Player
Player
Information
1. my age : 18
2. Time zone : GMT UK
3. Average online per day : 9 hours
4. Your Discord : Heck#0101
5. Your Nickname : James Morgan
6. Your ID : 32576

Hello, My name is James Morgan and this is why i think i would be perfect for leading vagos,

First of all i would like to say i am experienced with gangs in this server and have been in all the gangs in over a year in the city all high ranks and a trusted member of each gang every time which many can vouch for and i have proved over and over again.

Also, i would like to mention that my leadership skills are already developed as i co lead an unofficial organisation ( The Bloodlines) which many can vouch. With me as the leader of vagos i truly believe i can form a great team that will make sure we are respected and have one of the best terms vagos has ever had.

I will make sure my gang is never bored without anything to do going out of my way to host events and going to every event possible. In my year of experiencing of what gangs are like in this city and being a high rank all throughout i truly believe i am more than ready to lead one and not have any gang warnings it is my plan to stay as strict as possible to have the most smooth term as possible. I have already hosted many creative events with the government organisations which have been fun to set up and execute properly.

my advice for this city is that we need more creative events which i can also help with and also being fun and fair for both parties.

Thank you for reading my application and i wish you the best with your decision. James Morgan

Brandon Bussdown

Player
Player
This man doesn't have a life outside of this community, not giving this man the promotion could quite literally destroy him. every day we try to get him to go out and touch grass but he refuses everytime stating "their is no rest for the way of the wicked"
With that being said I +rep him for this role!

Gio Bloodline

Founder Of Bloodline
Player
+++++++++++++++
this my right hand man . Runs my family through events and ghetto and makes sure nobody is breaking rules. Always Active . Has more than a year and a half in the city. Easily a top pick for you guys to have running vagos . this would add much more rp to the city for sure . I would HIGHLY recommend you let my guy james help make this gang pop like it used to .

Rook Rilo

Player
Player
Awesome guy hands down. He doesn’t mind helping you. Super friendly. Knows all the rules and has been helping me transition into the new city life. He’s got my vote and y’all should give him y’all’s too.

treees

Player
Player
James shows great leadership qualities and adheres to all rp based rules that might infringe on any immersion breaking. James has a vast amount of experience in grand rp. has been apart of gangs and is one of the most essential pieces of bloodlines. true peoples person and i would highly recommend james for the Vagos leader role.

Ruben Bussdown

Player
Player
A veteran in the city, you will never find a better leader. commanding respect and loyalty James is constantly leading events as high command in the family, making sure everyone is active and following rules. Vagos will be top gang in the city, and the most RP based gang when he is given the role.

Zack Shade | Lucas Dawn

Player
Player
This person is dedicated to his craft if he puts his mind to it will accomplish whatever Lookout city if James gets Vagos leader.
Very skilled highly recommended and level headed leader.

Asu Killa

𝕭𝖆𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖘
Player
i would highly recommend james for the Vagos leader role. Super great guy and very dedicated. He shows great leadership qualities and folllows all rp based rules accordingly. Hard vouch he won’t let you down!!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom