Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

MALON

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL

=james=

2. Your age

==18==

3. Time zone

==GMT==

4. Average online per day

==7 to 8==

5. Your Discord

====malon hars +lexi malon#1359====

6. Your Nickname

==Lexi==

7. Your ID

==7244==

Additional information

1. Leader of NG

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

=======I have bean working in NG for soo long and i know that SASD and RR is very important part of NG is will take special care of it and i will make sure that the person whose getting the rank will have the idea what they are doing ======

======i will make sure there is noo 1 in the ORG who is rude to every 1 and use bad language i will give the good rank to those who have a good language an have an exprince of what there are doing=====

=======I will recurit those who is response able for the job they are doing i will make a saprate department to check what are they doing because the condition of NG is not good

======

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization.

HR and FTO :- in other terms i saw they have either FTO or HR to recruit and Train them but i would like to change this system cause i saw many trainee soldiers in the organizations due to lack of training cause FTOs were busy with recruitment and did not focus on training but you know, i know , we all know . that to run the organization properly we dont just need many members, we need members who knows proper system and server rules.
so i would separate this division with 2 different majors and different members.
Recruitment Representative (RR) & Field training officers (FTO) where RR will only focus on Recruitment by hosting serveral recruitment drives and reviewing applications
and FTO will train the trainee soldiers and make them good soldiers by following proper training document ( I have it )

Guide New Comers
Bonus systems
Proper Logs Management
Bonus/Promotion to members who does well and punishment to members who breaks rules
And most importantly Respect Everyone.
LikeSelect for moderation

- Active recruitment, we will host recruitment drives 1-2 times a day until we can maintain a steady amount of active troops, and have applications open 24/7.

- And Much more to be discussed

This is only the beginning of my journey I will look forward to leading my nation strong and proud thank you for reading. Have a lovely day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom