Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Acet Baran
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Dec 23, 2022
Time of violation
10:12
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLgjj_GC-cY

Flexys

La gardaş benden mi gocunuyon la?
Player
in my opinion, pov should be requested from 34758, as a result, a policeman and on duty

Flexys

La gardaş benden mi gocunuyon la?
Player
It's obvious you're skin tracking.

Leroy Lue

What you do is the wish of what you will do.
Player
The subject owner is obliged and obliged to share his point of view about the forum opened by himself, which is included 5 minutes before and 2 minutes after. It is unreasonable to ask the suspect's point of view about an invalid point of view of the suspect. This may mean that the subject owner has bad words that may be from his point of view for his own benefit, or it may mean that he has broken other rules and does not want to reveal it.

And the car in this incident has the same color, the same damages and the same license plate. As you can see in the POV, the police officer does not shoot with a gun until he has finalized the license plate of the vehicle. And the subject owner flees to the ghetto area after the shot is opened (We want a penalty to be opened for leaving the area!) and a police officer was shot with a heavy sniper by his friend from inside the ghetto and killed. You could have seen this if the subject owner had shared his POV until 2 minutes later.

And if the subject owner had shared the beginning of the incident up to 5 minutes before his POV, you could have seen that they opened fire on the police officer. For this reason, the police officer has started to follow.

mivhale

Ex FIB space list of department
Player
The subject owner is obliged and obliged to share his point of view about the forum opened by himself, which is included 5 minutes before and 2 minutes after. It is unreasonable to ask the suspect's point of view about an invalid point of view of the suspect. This may mean that the subject owner has bad words that may be from his point of view for his own benefit, or it may mean that he has broken other rules and does not want to reveal it.

And the car in this incident has the same color, the same damages and the same license plate. As you can see in the POV, the police officer does not shoot with a gun until he has finalized the license plate of the vehicle. And the subject owner flees to the ghetto area after the shot is opened (We want a penalty to be opened for leaving the area!) and a police officer was shot with a heavy sniper by his friend from inside the ghetto and killed. You could have seen this if the subject owner had shared his POV until 2 minutes later.

And if the subject owner had shared the beginning of the incident up to 5 minutes before his POV, you could have seen that they opened fire on the police officer. For this reason, the police officer has started to follow.
I died there and we had to reset the rp but he still tried to arrest me and because he gave me demand there, I got bored and opened it in the forum about it. have a nice day Approved - Zazie_Walker | wrong decision

Leroy Lue

What you do is the wish of what you will do.
Player
I died there and we had to reset the rp but he still tried to arrest me and because he gave me demand there, I got bored and opened it in the forum about it. have a nice day Approved - Zazie_Walker | wrong decision
Why are you mixing up another forum here? and as the admin there said, this is for once!

If you are going to talk about another forum, how can you wear armor while running there (PowerGaming). How can you run away from a cop who has a gun pointed at you? (FearRP)

mivhale

Ex FIB space list of department
Player
Why are you mixing up another forum here? and as the admin there said, this is for once!

If you are going to talk about another forum, how can you wear armor while running there (PowerGaming). How can you run away from a cop who has a gun pointed at you? (FearRP)
how about the police there holding guns to 2 people without armor? And for no reason, how can you draw a gun on an innocent person without telling him who he is? He grabs a gun and starts shooting at me without providing any evidence of LSPD on him.

Akali Pierce

Ex Lifeinvader CEO
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.
Requesting ID 80609 POV with audio and Full POV of the Situation
Requesting Full POV of the Situation from ID 34758

You have 6 hours to provide

Akali Pierce

Ex Lifeinvader CEO
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report
Full POV not Provided of Situation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom