Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected 100% Families in territories, scamming | ID 845 | FOR BOBBY OR FLOKI

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Moe Ali
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Dec 22, 2022
Time of violation
23:22
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/IC0RdkT

MoeAli

Player
Player
Hello. Me and a large group of friends were recently playing in Families where we achieved 100%.
The leader Andra Swayze had agreed to pass the hoodie to me once upon received, where it would later be shared with the turf roster.
Andra Swayze recently changed his mind about an agreement me and him made. When he was contacted by me and the rest of the turf roster, he was ignorant and his replies were without context.

Here we do our agreement, which he later does NOT honor

Here is tryna say he isn't giving the hoodie because I am going to scam my own friends and that I was disrespectful towards him, after submitting a list that NONE of the turfers provided to him. He literally removed one person on the list that helped us achieve 100% and added himself. This is the 2nd time he is going against us.

He is making up lies and if admin makes sure to check the logs, you will see that I am doing well in this server financally, so why would I scam my friends and even if so tell him that is what I want to do xD

We have spent more than one and a half months working hard into achieving what we did yesterday.
Honestly, me and the entire roster could not care less about this Pikachu hoodie and therfor it should not be issued to him. Me and the rest of the turf team is cool with not giving any prize at all as long as he don't get it.

I want this forum to be reviewed by the Chief Administration (Bobby or Floki) or Mazhor himself. and NOT by Darsh Petal.
I know that he is good friends with Andra and also the person who posted a list, adding Andra's own name to the list (even though I sent him a list and he confirmed it) and he also helped out Andra with many things such as approving forums late to delay incoming warnings and stuff.

Last edited:

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Rejected

As I told you in DMs my self the First time you asked, Hoodie is Given to leader and He decides what to do with the Hoodie, and such Deals in DMs specially are invalid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom