Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
harry sharma
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Dec 23, 2022
Time of violation
15:17
Proofs
https://youtu.be/N91okzzidHM

drek aaster

Player
Player
And who are you to tell me
Every person have the right to comment and and have there point of view
So please get a life,
And sorry bro why i talked with the scared person who dosnt come up with there real name. And give all advices so people dosnt know his name.

Angry bull

Player
Player
But when person dont give point of view and try to give some so called knowledge when 2 people talking. World just say them shut up. And dont interfare and u r the guy who just give all knowledge when the admin dosnt ask ur suggestion and neither the person who uploads a forum. Kiddo 🙂
Hmm i am gonna say one thing for you.
Just learn some rules.
And grow up if some one is not saying to you anything then kids don't interfere in between adults talk

drek aaster

Player
Player
Hmm i am gonna say one thing for you.
Just learn some rules.
And grow up if some one is not saying to you anything then kids don't interfere in between adults talk
I dont need to learn rules when ur here u genius kiddo. Bcs i m not give all my time to this things like u give. I see ur dedication to save sahp from everything . But kiddo i give u one suggestion there is one more world outside this rp things. Soo go outside and do something dont be addicted and dont be the nerd of rp.
Thnx
After that ill not reply until u come with u r real name.
Kiddo

Martinaa Kingsman

Player
Player
I was not doing anything that cause me a arrest he cuffed me without saying anything drag me still not saying anything doing complete pg and breaking my bodycam in prison and give me 5 star wanted level for the reason arrest does corrupt can do anything he want he just ruined my rp life
Brother your bodycam is already broken and you still post it to the forum🤣🤣.... please sometimes use your brain little bit

Chingum Specter

Player
Player
Brother your bodycam is already broken and you still post it to the forum🤣🤣.... please sometimes use your brain little bit
Bro i have already asked it from admin it's also in my POV they replied that you can post if they have done any rule break and the rule break is that he clearly done power gaming by saying nothing he had arrested me for a reason arrest with 5 stars and neither read the marinda rights it he just waste my roleplay and i don't need knowledge from the legal guys that what to do and not you guys always try to save the legal if they are completely wrong

Chingum Specter

Player
Player
The Guy Harry Sharma Don't know What the Rule Break By SAHP. They Just Put Rule Break and Other Waste and They Don't Even Know How to Report A Player ICLY.
Firt of all don't mention me with my name you so called lspd hc and also you can clearly see that he brakes my bodycam so my bodycam is not valid icly i mention rule break because i don't want to mention a three line esaay in the title and don't say that we are wasting time the god will take care of that it's non of your business you so called legal hc

Vikrant Singh

Player
Player
DEAR god now watch my bodycam because i give every single command but its game glitch maybe PC issue because voice not recorded but you can see my bodycam i press my mic key every time and if you want to punish me NP but punish this guy for provoking and FL an META

Chingum Specter

Player
Player
DEAR god now watch my bodycam because i give every single command but its game glitch maybe PC issue because voice not recorded but you can see my bodycam i press my mic key every time and if you want to punish me NP but punish this guy for provoking and FL an META

still no voice from you in your bodycam you should fix your mic and sahp should watch you because your mic is not working and you are on duty

Vikrant Singh

Player
Player
still no voice from you in your bodycam you should fix your mic and sahp should watch you because your mic is not working and you are on duty
kid are you really stupid and i have corrupt bio dont come front of me again and why you told SAHP idiot and no brain its clearly provoking now ready for another punishment and kid you are so funny XD

Chingum Specter

Player
Player
kid are you really stupid and i have corrupt bio dont come front of me again and why you told SAHP idiot and no brain its clearly provoking now ready for another punishment and kid you are so funny XD

nice buddy if i was doing provoking is that your right to take it in your hand and punish me and i was not provoking your guys just ask for what you need i have a scooter i said i want insurance your guy just write the command and try to give a insurance to electric scooter then i said him idiot dont cut the clip and i think that i said the right thing to him

DaZzy Federal

Player
Player
They Are Kids. They Don't Even How LSPD, SAHP Works And They Don't Even Know the Server Rules. They Are Making IC Issue OOC Just Ignore These Kids Now

drek aaster

Player
Player
They Are Kids. They Don't Even How LSPD, SAHP Works And They Don't Even Know the Server Rules. They Are Making IC Issue OOC Just Ignore These Kids Now
yup we are not knowing some rules but what about ur officers teach them some rules rather than u spend time being hc. he save SAHP officer but what his own officers and LSPD doing he dosnt know . Sorry i fogot he is buyest friend. and about ignoring we just ignoring all ur messages. bcs nobody cares whats ur thoughts become a admin first and then reply under every post.

Last edited:

Angry bull

Player
Player
Don't tell an org or any officer how to work untill you don't know any rule or the way to behave and know how the system work so shut your mouth about this, as you are not the one who is gonna tell every org how to work.

Funky

Player
Player
Don't tell an org or any officer how to work untill you don't know any rule or the way to behave and know how the system work so shut your mouth about this, as you are not the one who is gonna tell every org how to work.
kido

Angry bull

Player
Player
yup we are not knowing some rules but what about ur officers teach them some rules rather than u spend time being hc. he save SAHP officer but what his own officers and LSPD doing he dosnt know . Sorry i fogot he is buyest friend. and about ignoring we just ignoring all ur messages. bcs nobody cares whats ur thoughts become a admin first and then reply under every post.
I think you would need some common sense as work of an admin is to punish the guy who break the rules not to pass comments on a thread. So grow up kids have some brain and know the difference between Ic and OOC.
You were also an officer right I think the org made a mistake in taking you, they should correct that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom