Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rocky Waters

Player
Player
Information
1. Shawn
2. 30
3. PST
4. 4-7 hours
5. City Hunter#3009
6. Rocky Water
7. 179879

Additional information

A.) Leader of FIB

B.) Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1. FIB is the primary weapon in the fight against Gangs and Terrorist Organizations in the State of San Andreas, located in the Heart of the city FIB can respond to any emergency in the city or the ghetto in under 5 mins. If elected to the position of Director, I will make it my mission to suppress gang activity throughout the state and Strengthen relations with LSPD and the future SAHP Leader so that we may protect the city together.

2. During my time as Sheriff in SAHP I was able to gain a greater understanding of what it really means to be a leader and a uniter of people.
It is my goal to make FIB into an organization that criminals fear and other LEOs respect, I will pick up where I left off in SAHP by continuing to reward excellence and create a working culture that is friendly, disciplined, and free of corruption.

3. I want to create a dynamic in FIB that produces highly trained, motivated and disciplined individuals, under my leadership The FIB will focus on developmental experiences that address professional gaps, promote resiliency, and facilitate a more agile core of FIB operators.
The FIB will also refine its recruiting practices to increase activity and diversity, anticipate the Organization's needs, and hire exceptional talent.
Lastly as the leader of SAHP I was able to establish a District attorney office in SAHP, I will continue this practice by forming the Federal Attorneys Office to provide legal counsel for the ORG.

C.) 3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in organization.

First and most importantly Create a culture in the city that is that is more RP based where dialogue takes precedence over mindless shooting and looting which often leads to mixing and IC situations being ruined by OOC outcomes.

Create strong ties with other Leo’s by establishing better lines of communication while engaging in a high level of RolePlay in the Myriad of possible situations and scenarios that arise in the city, this can be done with more leader meetings and joint training operations this will help all orgs better their RolePlay Standards which can improve the citizens level of immersion across the board.

I want to keep FIB units mobile; I want them patrolling the city and the sandy shores area I want them to crack down on air smugglers at the sandy airfield and I want them to assist SAHP and LSPD when they struggle with numbers or require assistance with special missions, and to coordinate weekly with the other ORGs to root out corruption in every State ORG.

Lastly,
I would like to thank the curators of FIB and the senior curators for their time and consideration.

RayGameDev

Player
Player
+1 been with rocky since the start of larrys last term and when he took over as temp sheriff, it has been great working with him and he knows how to lead, he treats everyone like family and I would love to see him go to FIB

Mayukh Casanova

Player
Player
After completing 2 successful SAHP terms I think he has already proved himself that he is capable for a leader of FIB.
I was with him on SAHP he is calm and his behavior his good with everyone so i think if is fit for it.

I wish u become the next Leader of FIB
Best of Luck Bro

sam7555

Player
Player
Information
1. Shawn
2. 30
3. PST
4. 4-7 hours
5. City Hunter#3009
6. Rocky Water
7. 179879

Additional information

A.) Leader of FIB

B.) Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1. FIB is the primary weapon in the fight against Gangs and Terrorist Organizations in the State of San Andreas, located in the Heart of the city FIB can respond to any emergency in the city or the ghetto in under 5 mins. If elected to the position of Director, I will make it my mission to suppress gang activity throughout the state and Strengthen relations with LSPD and the future SAHP Leader so that we may protect the city together.

2. During my time as Sheriff in SAHP I was able to gain a greater understanding of what it really means to be a leader and a uniter of people.
It is my goal to make FIB into an organization that criminals fear and other LEOs respect, I will pick up where I left off in SAHP by continuing to reward excellence and create a working culture that is friendly, disciplined, and free of corruption.

3. I want to create a dynamic in FIB that produces highly trained, motivated and disciplined individuals, under my leadership The FIB will focus on developmental experiences that address professional gaps, promote resiliency, and facilitate a more agile core of FIB operators.
The FIB will also refine its recruiting practices to increase activity and diversity, anticipate the Organization's needs, and hire exceptional talent.
Lastly as the leader of SAHP I was able to establish a District attorney office in SAHP, I will continue this practice by forming the Federal Attorneys Office to provide legal counsel for the ORG.

First and most importantly Create a culture in the city that is that is more RP based where dialogue takes precedence over mindless shooting and looting which often leads to mixing and IC situations being ruined by OOC outcomes.

Create strong ties with other Leo’s by establishing better lines of communication while engaging in a high level of RolePlay in the Myriad of possible situations and scenarios that arise in the city, this can be done with more leader meetings and joint training operations this will help all orgs better their RolePlay Standards which can improve the citizens level of immersion across the board.

I want to keep FIB units mobile; I want them patrolling the city and the sandy shores area I want them to crack down on air smugglers at the sandy airfield and I want them to assist SAHP and LSPD when they struggle with numbers or require assistance with special missions, and to coordinate weekly with the other ORGs to root out corruption in every State ORG.

Lastly,
I would like to thank the curators of FIB and the senior curators for their time and consideration.

Information
1. Shawn
2. 30
3. PST
4. 4-7 hours
5. City Hunter#3009
6. Rocky Water
7. 179879

Additional information

A.) Leader of FIB

Lastly,
he should be leader in FIB. it was great working with you in SAHP when you were leader. you were great leader. he has great skill to lead any ORG . he will do amazing job at FIB and will bring city to justices . he treat everyone same and equal

Doedicurus

Player
Player
++++++++ Rocky has lead 2 successful terms of SAHP, and ran a good part term as a temp sheriff, he would make an amazing addition to FIB.

noahloco

Player
Player
Information
1. Shawn
2. 30
3. PST
4. 4-7 hours
5. City Hunter#3009
6. Rocky Water
7. 179879

Additional information

A.) Leader of FIB

Lastly,
+ very good leader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom