Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gleen Wess

Wess
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Sedat
2. Your age : 17
3. Time zone : GMT+3
4. Average online per day : 6-8 Hours
5. Your Discord : kanye#3402
6. Your Nickname : Kanye Carter
7. Your ID : 129773

Additional information

1. Leader of Marabunta

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
2.1 - I want to be leader of marabunta beacuse i was in gangs for a long time, and i have a lot experience at illegal side, and also marabunta was my first gang for lead experience.
2.2 - I miss friendly environment, so thats why i choose marabunta i wanna bring old marabunta with my strong term.
2.3 - I'm good at leading events, and thats why i want to be leader of marabunta, this gang will be active at ghetto and at events also.
2.4 - I will do a lot of fz,gunstore so there will be no afk gang i dont wanna sit on hq every hour.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
3.1 - If anyone do any rulebreak it will be result in kick and blacklist.
3.2 - I'm planing to do a lot of fz raid,gunstore robberies,store robberies so leo side can enjoy too with our gang events.
3.3 - This gang will take control of ghetto without any rulebreak if anyone do rulebreak this will be result in kicks and blacklist.
3.4 - Me, my deputies and hc's will take only whos know rules who will do not rulebreak, so this gang will be active without rulebreaks.

My goals for Marabunta;
- I will try to do %100 Turf with my main turfers.
- I will choose good persons for spray team so we can do %100 spray in every hour.
- We will take control of ghetto without any rulebreaks.
And last of all this gang will respect every member so there will be no toxicity and we can enjoy, also we can do friendship without toxicity.

Thanks for reading my application.
+++

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom