Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Omer Hill

Former
Player
Information
Your name IRL:
Omer

Your age: 20

Time zone: GMT+03:00

Average online per day: 4-6 hours

Your Discord: Omer#1111

Your Nickname: Omer Hill

Your ID: 88042

Additional information
1. Leader of FIB
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

I have a lot of experience in state organization. Since I started my state career, i have always tried to improve my leadership skills and prepared myself for this position. I want to improve quality of organization with my experience. I was Deputy Director in Hov Cartier's term, leaded most major operations in this term and completed raid season.

I want to prevent all illegal activities in city. Our special forces called Spec Ops and Undercover department will work together and prevent illegal activities.Most important task of FIB is conduct raids and collect evidences from criminals. I want to finish all raid season in my first term.

I want to increase LEO activity in city. FIB agents always will be ready for every criminal activity in city. I want to work closer with other state organizations because i think thatstate organizations are not working much together. I want to plan lots of operations with other state organizations and want to show power of LEO side.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

Raids&Evidences:

Raids and evidences are so important for FIB. In last term Undercover department made good job. I want to keep their good job and add more quality to this department.

All day active organization:

My goal is most active organization in city. I will keep our numbers always high and i want to keep our agents ready for all possible criminal activities. FIB agents will patrol active places in city and they will protect citizens.

Favoritism:

I will never allow favoritism in my term. Agents will just get promotions in promotion days with Leader approval. If i find favoritism in my High Command team, this high command will be fired from organization.

Best Regards,
Omer Hill

Ruzgar Riley

Ex LI Deputy Leader
Player
I know that he is a good person and have big experience on FIB. No clue he will lead FIB smooth.
Ex-Deputy Leader Ruzgar Cross

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom