Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Zee_Bolo
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Dec 23, 2022
Time of violation
21:13
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Og4I3nGftHE,https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=et2e89rMltI

Zee Bolo

Player
Player
You can see ID 419 Died in part 1 at 21:13 and in part 2 hes already back at 21:16. You should request pov to make sure he didn't NLR :)

Part 1

Part 2

Zee Bolo

Player
Player
it is not a circle, it is not mandatory to have pov
Yes it is :) rules won't be different here to en1

check this

Pimenta Lee

Love you Ronaldo Siuuuuuu
Player
you can see in this pov that i break the rule cause i get to the other components and i dont wait 15 min

Pimenta Lee

Player
where is your pov of the first bit here?
u can see that when the map changed i didnt wait the time i needed, the staff can see so yh, and the staff just need to see the moment i broke the rule

Zee Bolo

Player
Player
u can see that when the map changed i didnt wait the time i needed, the staff can see so yh, and the staff just need to see the moment i broke the rule
this is the 2nd time when you was already dead this doesnt show you breaking the rule because you went the next component location , NLR is when you return to the same place you died in less then 15mins, anyway lets just let the admins decide :)

Pimenta Lee

Player
this is the 2nd time when you was already dead this doesnt show you breaking the rule because you went the next component location , NLR is when you return to the same place you died in less then 15mins, anyway lets just let the admins decide :)
First in your POV you can see my id getting back to the zone so why are you requesting a POV

Pimenta Lee

Player
nao chora va metter forum cupido no recoil burro do crlh
Tu és burro mano precisas de um tradutor para aprender a falar, não chora, vai pedir ao gotz para te meter nos Dior ou nos 100 Respeito, já que tu és um chorão do crlh, "Cupido, fottuto stupido italiano", vê lá se assim tá melhor mijão do crlh

Cupido Prada

Vibing
Player
Tu és burro mano precisas de um tradutor para aprender a falar, não chora, vai pedir ao gotz para te meter nos Dior ou nos 100 Respeito, já que tu és um chorão do crlh, "Cupido, fottuto stupido italiano", vê lá se assim tá melhor mijão do crlh
🤣🤣🤣 nao chora familia fuddita diablos anda Chupar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom