Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Young Rex
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Dec 23, 2022
Time of violation
0:08
Proofs
https://youtu.be/KrUCO1_iKu0

Victor Omni

Player
Player
In the pov it clearly shows he hit me first and if you want my pov he also hit me prior to that I went over gave them a warning to tell him to stop and he continued so killed him all fair play

Slinga

eos
Player
In the pov it clearly shows he hit me first and if you want my pov he also hit me prior to that I went over gave them a warning to tell him to stop and he continued so killed him all fair play
Crazy how all that shit could have been avoided but mfs wana cry to forms

Victor Omni

Player
Player
This pov doesn’t show full situation and the guy who posted it wasn’t involved in the situation

Slinga

eos
Player
Different report different pov you acting like i killed you know what your boy was doing and why I ended up killing him he also punched me first in pov so it’s not rdm if he started it I didn’t punch or shoot you once and you mad at me 😂 that’s crazy you must be salty over that snow still 😂
I didn’t lose my snow or am I salty I got RDM when I had nothing to do with that shit and I killed mfs that shot me and they crying on forums tell yo cry baby kids to t up don’t shoot people for no reason

Victor Omni

Player
Player
I didn’t lose my snow or am I salty I got RDM when I had nothing to do with that shit and I killed mfs that shot me and they crying on forums tell yo cry baby kids to t up don’t shoot people for no reason
I still didn’t do nothing to you yet you mad at me still crazy I can’t control what they do like you boy non stop punching me it’s cool when your people act out but when my people do it you wanna get mad lol makes so much sense all good im not worried about no report approved or denied I’m chilling but you over here acting like your boy didn’t start everything 😂

Slinga

eos
Player
I still didn’t do nothing to you yet you mad at me still crazy I can’t control what they do like you boy non stop punching me it’s cool when your people act out but when my people do it you wanna get mad lol makes so much sense all good im not worried about no report approved or denied I’m chilling but you over here acting like your boy didn’t start everything 😂
And I said or did nothing when y’all killed him but mfs gota shoot me for what reason?

Victor Omni

Player
Player
And I said or did nothing when y’all killed him but mfs gota shoot me for what reason?
You got your revenge so idk why you still mad you literally mercy killed both of them you got your revenge kill like get over it big deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom