Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Luciferr Morningstar
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Dec 23, 2022
Time of violation
11:36
Proofs
https://youtu.be/A42Fuax5cF4

Harry_Knight

Ruler Of Gangster World
Player
Admin I am that guy who give fines it's upto 3 days this happen and I am also not in fib and 1 more thing I use sahp guideline I take permission from my HR also and not mentioning reason it's showing some error saying invalid so that's why I just try to put penal code only so it's worked but at that I told him that I gave this this this bla bla bla and he also discussed in with our HC and he said next time don't put without reason I showed him bodycam and he said ok np

FunkySheikh

Player
Player
Admin I am that guy who give fines it's upto 3 days this happen and I am also not in fib and 1 more thing I use sahp guideline I take permission from my HR also and not mentioning reason it's showing some error saying invalid so that's why I just try to put penal code only so it's worked but at that I told him that I gave this this this bla bla bla and he also discussed in with our HC and he said next time don't put without reason I showed him bodycam and he said ok np
You hacentvshowed me body cam

Nick Rune

Player
Player
Upon reviewing evidence,
I have decided to Deny this report.

No rulebreak in evidence.
Its clearly IC issue.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom