Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Luce Valentino
Suspect ID
44577, 58383
Date of violation
Dec 1, 2022
Time of violation
0:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/kmP5rMx

Luce

Certified Cutie
Player
Not too sure if this is the right place to make this report but I made it in EN1 side, and it got rejected and I was told by Kareem to make a report in EN2 side of forum so doing so.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, before I say anything, I do want to point out that I've confirmed this report with mazhor and he gave me the greenlight as I can report about this. There isn't really a section for this report, so I had to put it in En1 section since it's the main server.

So, this report is actually about someone who's been using my name on different servers and on discord lying to people, telling them that he's me or he's, my brother. I do not have any brothers and he's posting admin apps and leaders apps and getting rejected. Using my applications and just copy pasting them. I talked with him to change it which he said to but then didn't and ended up blocking me. This guy is clearly taking the piss. He actually uses to be in my family in EN1 and he scammed my members with multiple accounts, so I know he's just trying to ruin my reputation but Ill attack some pictures down to show all the proof for what I am talking about.

Here's a picture of my forum and his forum account. Straight up just pretending to be me, a copy paste of my forum account. Now I know I don't own the name Luce and neither do I own the name Valentino but "Luce Valentino is a name I have used and gone by for over a year now and his guy clearly knows that since he was in my family. in one of the pictures I attached, you can see his own name "Ameer hamza" which I do recognize

I don't have name Luce Valentino on EN2 but Luce Mar, but I do technically own the same since it's my name. I mean im pretty sure I can't name myself Mazhor and just start playing in any servers even if the name isn't taken because its impersonating since we all know who that is. In conclusion even if he was allowed to keep my name in the game, I think the forum part shouldn't be because he applies for admin and leader app with my stories. My app template which is literally my story of when i came in the server and he just copy pastes my app to apply every time.

In the proofs, I got a pic attacked of him telling people that he's my brother, I do not know this fuckin fanboy and I don't get no brother

Heres another picture of him literally just Applying for leadership using my name and application, straight up copy paste. I know damn well, this guy aint been leaders of all those gangs, don't know if thats allowed but Lying in Applications.

then there's a picture of my application that I always post

heres a little chat between me and him, he claimed to change it and he did for an hour but then changed it all back

I do believe that he plays EN2 and EN3 mainly. I can't confirm this but from what I have heard, hes started a family on EN2 with my first and last name and even the family name is the exact same as mine. I mean this dude fucking weird yo I dont even know what more to say.

I tried contacting multiple admins but got no response. So, I talked to Mazhor and he told me to make a forum report because he's busy with the update which I totally understand so I hope someone here can help me with this because I get dms everyday about this guy and he's just ruining my rep running around acting to be me.

this thread might not fix all solutions, but my goal is to get in contact with a admin who can help me deal with this dude, I've tried dming which doesnt work and I was told my mazhor that I should make a forum, please review this and if needed, I will get you his EN2 and EN3 ids and proof of him just running around Tryna be me.

Liam Undefeated

"I hate Cheaters"
Player
As an Old Friend of Yours, I agree It is annoying for him to impersonate you.

As I tried to talk to him before thinking he is you....

ᑎᗩᕼᑌᗰ ᗷOᒪO

E̶N̶2̶ ̶V̶a̶g̶o̶s̶ ̶L̶e̶a̶d̶e̶r̶
Player
Imagine taking someone identity.

Last edited:

Zee Bolo

Player
Player
I have known the real Luce for a long time (since EN1), when I seen the fake one in EN2 posting ads under his name I thought it was him and sent him a message he claimed he was banned in EN1 and mains EN2 now. I am only just finding out this is a fake person who stole his identity :ROFLMAO:

Liam Undefeated

"I hate Cheaters"
Player
I have known the real Luce for a long time (since EN1), when I seen the fake one in EN2 posting ads under his name I thought it was him and sent him a message he claimed he was banned in EN1 and mains EN2 now. I am only just finding out this is a fake person who stole his identity :ROFLMAO:
Frl After quiting en1 and seeign an old friends name from there you get excited

Behroz Shahh

EX-LEADER OF FAMILIES
Player
Not too sure if this is the right place to make this report but I made it in EN1 side, and it got rejected and I was told by Kareem to make a report in EN2 side of forum so doing so.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, before I say anything, I do want to point out that I've confirmed this report with mazhor and he gave me the greenlight as I can report about this. There isn't really a section for this report, so I had to put it in En1 section since it's the main server.

So, this report is actually about someone who's been using my name on different servers and on discord lying to people, telling them that he's me or he's, my brother. I do not have any brothers and he's posting admin apps and leaders apps and getting rejected. Using my applications and just copy pasting them. I talked with him to change it which he said to but then didn't and ended up blocking me. This guy is clearly taking the piss. He actually uses to be in my family in EN1 and he scammed my members with multiple accounts, so I know he's just trying to ruin my reputation but Ill attack some pictures down to show all the proof for what I am talking about.

Here's a picture of my forum and his forum account. Straight up just pretending to be me, a copy paste of my forum account. Now I know I don't own the name Luce and neither do I own the name Valentino but "Luce Valentino is a name I have used and gone by for over a year now and his guy clearly knows that since he was in my family. in one of the pictures I attached, you can see his own name "Ameer hamza" which I do recognize

I don't have name Luce Valentino on EN2 but Luce Mar, but I do technically own the same since it's my name. I mean im pretty sure I can't name myself Mazhor and just start playing in any servers even if the name isn't taken because its impersonating since we all know who that is. In conclusion even if he was allowed to keep my name in the game, I think the forum part shouldn't be because he applies for admin and leader app with my stories. My app template which is literally my story of when i came in the server and he just copy pastes my app to apply every time.

In the proofs, I got a pic attacked of him telling people that he's my brother, I do not know this fuckin fanboy and I don't get no brother

Heres another picture of him literally just Applying for leadership using my name and application, straight up copy paste. I know damn well, this guy aint been leaders of all those gangs, don't know if thats allowed but Lying in Applications.

then there's a picture of my application that I always post

heres a little chat between me and him, he claimed to change it and he did for an hour but then changed it all back

I do believe that he plays EN2 and EN3 mainly. I can't confirm this but from what I have heard, hes started a family on EN2 with my first and last name and even the family name is the exact same as mine. I mean this dude fucking weird yo I dont even know what more to say.

I tried contacting multiple admins but got no response. So, I talked to Mazhor and he told me to make a forum report because he's busy with the update which I totally understand so I hope someone here can help me with this because I get dms everyday about this guy and he's just ruining my rep running around acting to be me.

this thread might not fix all solutions, but my goal is to get in contact with a admin who can help me deal with this dude, I've tried dming which doesnt work and I was told my mazhor that I should make a forum, please review this and if needed, I will get you his EN2 and EN3 ids and proof of him just running around Tryna be me.
he shall apply with his own identity, he shall not stole one's identity and try to get repotation on someone's bases, he shall be punished
i am with you bro <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom