Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
wesley creed
Suspect ID
163032 69113
Date of violation
Dec 24, 2022
Time of violation
9:38
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rVfdlatRL0

onurakg47

PUNISHER
Player
There is no 1 minute pov and that person is our friend, then we revive him right away.

You cut it from the video and you report us with a 17 second pov. you are really funny

If you're sneaking pov and complaining about what players are doing among themselves without bothering others, have some self-doubt because that's a disgrace.

Luca Riley

Player
Player
i was joking with my friend, I tried to lift my friend up but I couldn't lift him up because the dog was coming after me

Luca Riley

Player
Player
you are opening this forum without knowing if there is a role there or not, if there is a role in the middle, it does not enter rdm

Luca Riley

Player
Player
i'm calling to dear admins, by searching 163032 id, you can see that 2 forums have been opened about the same thing

you literally opened 2 treads about same situation at forum. I think there should also be a penalty for wasting the time of our valuable admins

Fredrick Hulk

Player
Player
Rejected

insufficient evidence length

(POV must be 1min+)

It appears an rp situation may have been going on, that place is specifically classed as city.

Please Refer to the Rules for Filing a complaint
And file a new complaint​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom