Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Droppa

3x 100% EN1
Player
Information
1. Yusuf
2. 18
3. UK (GMT)
4. 4pm-2am
5. 6+ hours
6. Droppa#8888
7. Droppa Bolo
8. 2350
9. I want to be curator of Crime section

Additional information
1. One reason why I want to become an admin is due to me experiencing everything in my time playing GRP. This has allowed me to see the ins and outs of both organisations (Legal and Illegal) and the ability to see what a player in GRP should be portrayed as. I am a very firm and resilient person and won’t break under pressure. I wish to now help people to ensure that they are experiencing Grand in the best possible manner and also help those who are suffering from rule breakers ruining their Role play experience.

Another reason why I wish to be an admin on this server is that I wish to manage the crime side one day and ensure that crime side of things are a great place for criminals in game to be. For example, I will ensure that turfs will be played according to the rules, organisation are always helped whenever needed, ensure that all orgs are active and know what their requirements are as a gang.

2. My Strengths are that I am fluent in English, resilient, hardworking, friendly, calm. Some strengths in game is that I am fully aware of all crime rules due to my past experiences in being leader previously and deputy of multiple gangs.

3. My greatest weakness is that I am unsure when to ask for help and tend to try finding things out by my self.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) Yes
6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment? No

Sylvia Som

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Rejected

Different age across multiple applications that do no align with the birth date provided in your forum profile.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom