Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

JLoco.

Player
Information
1. Your name IRL-Shamus

2. Your age-16

3. Time zone- US CT

4. Average online per day 2-8 hrs

5. Your Discord- Jamol Jankins#6691

6. Your Nickname- Jamol Jankins

7. Your ID-181974

Additional information

1. Leader of... Familes

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1. I want to be leader of familes because I was recently marabunta leader and as many know it didn’t go well, this would give me a chance to redeem myself as now I know what not to do as a gang leader, I will be more controlling of my gang and be tighter with my with how I run things. I’ll keep my HC active within events and I’ll make sure they all know the rules throughly. I’ll make sure they know everything a leader needs to know making sure rulebreaks are as avoidable as possible. As seen in my bunta term we held pretty good numbers although it was short, looking back I have no regrets on that behave, would I do regret is having my robbing permissions at such a low rank this time I will raise that as I had noticed many rulebreaks within robbing usually at the less knowledgeable new members to the city. I will work with others gangs to make a strong set of resources for strong group of people. This term I will work on being more active myself and not always relying on my deputies as I did before.

2. In my bunta term I feel I was very fair to my members giving everyone a chance to prove themselves worthy of HC spots and bonuses. Working with everyone on the rules of the RP and helping everyone find there place in the gang whether that was something as important as turfing or sprays or something simple like just coming to events when asked. I had a few members that worked there way up quickly as to how active they were and reliable, members would often move through ranks quickly, which is the next thing I want to address. Though moving through ranks is fun and fair based on your experience it isn’t always what is necessary. I’ve done it myself recognize a name and given them HC just because some of those people were caught on POV rule breaking. This is unacceptable and any rulebreaks will be taken very seriously in my gang. If you rulebreak I’ll give you a proper punishment such as if you are powergaming when robbing you will have your rob permissions taken away, and if it happens again you will be blacklisted for a week to have you learn your rules again.

3. Another thing I’ll work for in this gang is event attends, while we did good on this in bunta, it wasn’t top tier as this term will be this time I will make a strict policy for events and that’s a demotion for not attending, but can be bypassed with proper reasoning as I understand family events are also important but if what you are saying and you are lying that’s 7 day blacklist. This term I will also work on getting a very strong spray team as we weren’t doing too well in bunta, I’ll also have similar deputies but a few change ups in the lineup to cover all time zones and as a few of them had some rulebreaks that ultimately costed us in the end. If a deputy does give us trouble rules wise, I’ll have to demote them and choose somebody new which is something I didn’t enforce previously.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

To improve RP I’ll make sure we attend all events and always own the ghetto area. I’ll be working on keeping RP at a high using /me commands to our advantage. Making sure to follow RP rules and keeping a strong group of members who I can trust to keep from rulebreaks to rob only. Another thing for RP I wanna keep down is the toxicity between members. If your were robbing someone OOC you wouldn’t be yelling at your members and trying to talk over your higher command. I will not tolerate the disrespect towards me or my HC, you should even respect your lower ranks as I will. To expand on this you shouldn’t be able to just have a rank handed to you, all the ranks will be earned through event work. This way we can keep active because everyone will grind for ranks to rob or invite members.

I appreciate your consideration through my application, I understand the issues I had in Marabunta might convince you to keep me from leader and I understand, I would also like to be given another chance as know I understand what not to do. However I can see your side’s of the story and understand if you feel I am not fit for this position so soon after this recent disban. I feel bad that I was unable to complete the term I was so wrapped up in turfs and making sure that we just had members that I wasn’t working on keeping everyone in line and making sure everyone knew the rules. So once again I appreciate whomever reviewing this application and I hope you can give me a chance to prove myself. Thank you!

Fassassin

Player
Player
Best Leader +++
++++++++++++++

drill-uk.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom