Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

JLoco.

Player
Bro just stop you're involved with a known cheater that's ban from the server for life you deleted messages that weren't supposed to be deleted out of the gang discord you're lucky you're not permanent Ben
Dude everyone knows I had nothing to do with the cheater dawg so do you, this guy just mad I asked him to take underdeputy because he got us a warn in bunta cause he used roofs in subs, newbie lol

JLoco.

Player
Want to talk about how you let Tristan Diggs into our discord gave him high command roll so he could f everything up delete channels Change people's ranks lol ?
Curators know dude no matter how many times you say they have known since the day is disbanded and your posts here don’t affect how they reply to my application this is honestly kind of sad your a waste of time to my day this is the last response you will here from me, I’m done with your bs and will be opening a post getting you for general 1.6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom