Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Vladimir Standl
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Dec 25, 2022
Time of violation
22:11
Proofs
https://youtu.be/mEu1UDkzOF4

Anstasea Love

Player
Player

96713 this ID who did the OOC insult and parents insult he is Leader of unofficial org he deserves a family warning for this . so bad leader he don't care about unofficial org and break rules.......

Sonic_Redev

FBI
Player
Requesting POV

ID 96713 or any other person there has 6 hours to provide POV of this incident to show if ID 91839 did any rule breaks or said anything wrong through his voice chat...
its not event to ask pov you see in his video he edit and cut the video to trick admin and he make vdm on him and by logic no one drive in the city insult all citizens

Robert Ethan

Player
Player
Requesting POV

ID 96713 or any other person there has 6 hours to provide POV of this incident to show if ID 91839 did any rule breaks or said anything wrong through his voice chat...
1- am not the one who make the forum.
2-its not an event to request POV from me .
3-he cant edit pov and post it here !! but he edit his pov and removed his voice from it.

Drake Krown

Player
Player
I can understand from what you are saying that you don't have POV of the situation to prove that the 2 or 3 secs he used his mic had rule breaks.
I can clearly see in that POV too much OOC insulting and parent insulting as well, so nothing going to change the fact that you did a rule break. So, I'm taking my decision upon that.​
1- am not the one who make the forum.
2-its not an event to request POV from me .
3-he cant edit pov and post it here !! but he edit his pov and removed his voice from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom