Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Silver Darko

Player
Player
Information

1. Your Name IRL --: Derek
2. Your Age --: 26
3. Time zone --: CST (USA Central Standard Time)
4. Average Online per Day --: 6-10 Hours
5. Your Discord --: YuhBoiiiD#4924
6. Your Nickname --: Silver Darko
7. Your ID --: 141631

Additional information:

1. Leader of Families

2. Why do you want to be leader of this specific organization? (List three reason with explanation).

A) I feel like I can manage and take this role of Families leadership by following under Richard Gravitas right arm as his Deputy his two terms as Bloods leader, as his Deputy we managed to break the Bloods curse and finish his first term. Therefore I have experience how a gang is supposed to run and will do my best to pursue as best as he did. I've been in one of the best gangs ever and I feel like I've learned enough as Bloods deputy to run Families as smooth as Bloods has been.

B) I been in city 8-9 months now and I think I have what it takes to lead this gang and finish my term all the way through. Leading a gang can be stressful at times but with the right Deputies and will power will make the Gang stand strong. I met a lot of good people in the gang life and they be telling me I got what it takes to be a leader of any gang so I thought I should start here with Families.

C) Families has always been a competitive gang and my goal is to have them compete as the best gang in the city. Families was one of my first gangs and its one of the most important gangs to me.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

A) Bloods is one of the most active gangs in city and I feel like its been the most successful with all the events we do.

B) With the right deputies and the right high Command we will be able to attend all gang events.

C) We will do proper RP in every situation possible, like hostage situation and store robberies.

D) A very important piece is having the proper people who know the rules and the best way to do this is having them do an interview and answering majority of the questions right.

E) Lastly I will avoid all toxic behaviors at all cost throughout this term.

F) Push for 100% turfs

G) Having the right High Command and right Deputies to lead when I'm not in city.

H) Ensure a steady paycheck through spray profits

I) Give out bonuses from turf profits and victories in store robberies

Again, I plan to use what I learned as Deputy of Bloods and make this one of the most successful gangs in the city. I will make this the most active gang in the city and we will push to do the most events possible.

Thank you for reviewing my application, Love Silver.

F!otzy

Player
Player
Information

1. Your Name IRL --: Derek
2. Your Age --: 26
3. Time zone --: CST (USA Central Standard Time)
4. Average Online per Day --: 6-10 Hours
5. Your Discord --: YuhBoiiiD#4924
6. Your Nickname --: Silver Darko
7. Your ID --: 141631

Additional information:

1. Leader of Families

2. Why do you want to be leader of this specific organization? (List three reason with explanation).

A) I feel like I can manage and take this role of Families leadership by following under Richard Gravitas right arm as his Deputy his two terms as Bloods leader, as his Deputy we managed to break the Bloods curse and finish his first term. Therefore I have experience how a gang is supposed to run and will do my best to pursue as best as he did. I've been in one of the best gangs ever and I feel like I've learned enough as Bloods deputy to run Families as smooth as Bloods has been.

B) I been in city 8-9 months now and I think I have what it takes to lead this gang and finish my term all the way through. Leading a gang can be stressful at times but with the right Deputies and will power will make the Gang stand strong. I met a lot of good people in the gang life and they be telling me I got what it takes to be a leader of any gang so I thought I should start here with Families.

C) Families has always been a competitive gang and my goal is to have them compete as the best gang in the city. Families was one of my first gangs and its one of the most important gangs to me.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

A) Bloods is one of the most active gangs in city and I feel like its been the most successful with all the events we do.

B) With the right deputies and the right high Command we will be able to attend all gang events.

C) We will do proper RP in every situation possible, like hostage situation and store robberies.

D) A very important piece is having the proper people who know the rules and the best way to do this is having them do an interview and answering majority of the questions right.

E) Lastly I will avoid all toxic behaviors at all cost throughout this term.

F) Push for 100% turfs

G) Having the right High Command and right Deputies to lead when I'm not in city.

H) Ensure a steady paycheck through spray profits

I) Give out bonuses from turf profits and victories in store robberies

Again, I plan to use what I learned as Deputy of Bloods and make this one of the most successful gangs in the city. I will make this the most active gang in the city and we will push to do the most events possible.

Thank you for reviewing my application, Love hes great being deputy and be even better as a leader++++++++

F!otzy

Player
Player
sorry about that.. whats i ment to say that hes doing great being a deputy and he can do even better as a leader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom