Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
semmo_battlecry
Administrators nickname
Floki Vilgeroarson
Date
Dec 23, 2022
Time
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/GDtfw3n

YG16

Player
Player
Hello dear Bobby,
About 3 days ago I gave a friend 750k in a trade so he can buy my biz off for state price. I thought that it would be legitimate to sell bizs for state price. As a result I was banned by Floki for 60 days.
It would be very nice if I could be unbanned (you can also wipe my money). I have spent a lot of time/money on the server and built up some things would be a shame to lose that.

I am very sorry that I broke the rules and this will not happen again! Was my mistake.
Wish you a Merry Christmas.

best regards
Semmo

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Approved

Will be Unbanned and Wiped, Gifting for the state value is fine but not for a biz that the Market price is in Millions and on top of that you Received the 750K in a Fake exchange then bought the biz with that money which is Considered as Gifting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom