Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeus Griffin

Player
Player
Information About Me
1. Your name IRL =
Ayush
2. Your age = 22
3. Time zone = IST(GMT+5:30HRS)
4. Average online per day = 3-4hrs , Weekends 5hrs+
5. Your Discord = Zeus_22#9102
6. Your Nickname = Zeus Mandem
7. Your ID = 11183
Additional information

1. Leader of
Ballas..

2.Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation
)
1.I Have Been Playing GrandRP From About 2 year Now And I Think I Have Enough Knowledge To Be A Leader Now
And I Have Been High Command In Many Gangs Like bloods , Families For many Times.

2.I Have Experience From City 1 And City 2 About How i Will Handle Gang and Situations As A Leader ,
I Know Many Leaders As They Are My Friends And I Have Seen And Learned From Them About Rules And Things TO Do
As A Gang Leader, I I Will Make Sure TO Take Lead From First Day And Get maximum number of Gang Members On The First Day

3. I Will Not Let Any Gang Member Break The Rules And Make Sure To Assign High Commands And They Will Watch The Members Activity And Don't Break Any Rules As A Gang Member

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization
1. I will give chances to everyone in the gang to prove their capabilities as Everyone Has Some Skills And They Deserve The Role According to That

2. I Will Assign A Turf Team Leader , Spray Team Leader , Event Leader to make sure that the Gang Is Keeping Up On All The Events And Get Maximum Profits From Graffiti And Turfs

3. I Will Make A Warning System So That We Will give 2 Warnings
1 Warning - Verbal
2 Warning - Rank Down / Kick From Gang (Depending Upon Situation)

4.I Will Make Sure That All The Members Attend The Maximum Number Of Events Everyday.

5. All Event Will Be Given Priority Because All Of Them Are Important For The Gang

6.I Will Take Very Strict Action If Anyone Breaks The Rules Of Server / Gang.

Thanks For Reading This And Kindly Forgive Me If There Is Any Mistakes

NickNineFour

Player
Player
He know how gang works because of his experience on them.Plus he has a lot of people to help him if he will take this Ballas term,He is mature enough and he know the rules very well.Big + for me!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom