Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Emenike_Hergun
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Dec 26, 2022
Time of violation
Proofs
https://youtu.be/s5nSV-keQ6c

Levi Akashi

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time
ID: 67585 Provide The POV Of the Event (26/12/22 Time: 14:40 to 14:50.)
You have 8 Hours to Sumbit the Evidence.

Chapo Ghost

Player
Player
Sadly, I don’t have found my POV, seems like I didn’t recorded it, I’m sry for the trouble I did. If I get banned, pls pc check me bc I’m not cheating. But another thing is important too, is that u trying to irl trade to close the Forum? 2 Mill and u close this report ?
Again, I’m sry for the trouble, if I get banned, pls pc check me bc I’m not cheating

Chapo Ghost

Player
Player
Sadly, I don’t have found my POV, seems like I didn’t recorded it, I’m sry for the trouble I did. If I get banned, pls pc check me bc I’m not cheating. But another thing is important too, is that u trying to irl trade to close the Forum? 2 Mill and u close this report ? Discord - A New Way to Chat with Friends & Communities

Again, I’m sry for the trouble, if I get banned, pls pc check me bc I’m not chea
He’s now trying to change his name on dc

Ali Emi

From cu...
Player
Sadly, I don’t have found my POV, seems like I didn’t recorded it, I’m sry for the trouble I did. If I get banned, pls pc check me bc I’m not cheating. But another thing is important too, is that u trying to irl trade to close the Forum? 2 Mill and u close this report ?
Again, I’m sry for the trouble, if I get banned, pls pc check me bc I’m not cheating
Bro wtf? firstly this does not change anything beacuse you dont have recorded a POV from an event which is ER 1.7 (All participants of all events under all spheres must record POV and hold it within 48 hours)
Secondly, you cannot in any way claim such a thing, since it is being written from a different platform. no evidence that it is him or anyone else.

Rids Macher

Player
Player
Bro wtf? firstly this does not change anything beacuse you dont have recorded a POV from an event which is ER 1.7 (All participants of all events under all spheres must record POV and hold it within 48 hours)
Secondly, you cannot in any way claim such a thing, since it is being written from a different platform. no evidence that it is him or anyone else.

He didn’t anything about the event rule 1.7 he know that he broke the rule.
Secondly, there is evidence that it is him, he is a leader of unofficial org and admins can confirm in the GRP discord in the unofficial org chat that it is actually him by clicking on his name and click message. You will see his discordtag and you will also see that it is him.
Thirdly, if u click on the profile you and go to mutual servers you will also see that he has the unofficial org role in grp discord.

There is enough evidence to confirm that it was him on the screenshot.

But the admin decides at all times

Ali Emi

From cu...
Player
He didn’t anything about the event rule 1.7 he know that he broke the rule.
Secondly there is evidence that it is him, he is a leader of unofficial org and admins can confirm in the GRP discord in the unofficial org chat that it is actually him by clicking on his name and click message. You will see his discordtag and you will also see that it is him.
nah... this is not "irl trade" + discord is an another platform, where u cant use as evidence. In this situation it would be a "irl trade" if he got the money for closing the forum and the admins could see it in the logs.

Zee Bolo

Player
Player
nah... this is not "irl trade" + discord is an another platform, where u cant use as evidence. In this situation it would be a "irl trade" if he got the money for closing the forum and the admins could see it in the logs.
The rule is even a attempt, to irl trade is a perm ban. He can show a higher admin this in a discord call to prove its him discord is viable aswell because this rule below wouldn't exist otherwise
6.10 It is prohibited to move IC situations to OOC(e.g Insulting someone in Discord Chat relating to an IC situation). Any instances of this will be punished in Discord as well as In-Game Bans.

Last edited:

VartaCharon

Player
Player
Dude, are you stupid? It's normal for this kind of thing to happen when there's a disagreement. Even Lebron tells the admins that it's okay to offer money when there's a disagreement to avoid punishment. There's no deal, there's no buying real money as in-game money.there is no problem here

Levi Akashi

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report
ID 67585 will receive a punishment for ER 1.7
All participants of all events under all spheres must record POV and hold it within 48 hours

ID 35612 will receive a punishment for GR 6.10
It is prohibited to move IC situations to OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom