Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Event Rule 1.2 | 35612 37036 87448 36929 61050

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ghost Hrich
Suspect ID
35612 37036 87448 36
Date of violation
Dec 26, 2022
Time of violation
15:35 1537
Proofs
https://youtu.be/D_JSPfw0ua0

Ali Emi

From cu...
Player
1: He did not say at all, he is going to a event (informal) in his pov.
2: He started shooting first.
3: He is checking if there is family cars while getting robbed (PG)

Emenike Hergun

Participant
Player
In the previous forum you were robbing on the highway and here you come and open a forum for event rule 1.2 really.you must be stupid.first your friends started shooting then we shot you and you died.at that time 2 admins were there Vladamir and Bobby.there is no problem

Abdelebro

Player
Player
Can you guys stop getting each others to comment yous robbed me from 35 to 37 that’s event rule alright accept it I complied with yous after checking that you guys have the right cars now stop spamming let admin do there job.

VartaCharon

Player
Player
Dude, you are meddling too much as a little loser. First you go and check the cars and now you are saying dont spam and let the admin do his job. As a noname player with 87k id you are trying to equate yourself with Lebron or Mazhor.
Can you guys stop getting each others to comment yous robbed me from 35 to 37 that’s event rule alright accept it I complied with yous after checking that you guys have the right cars now stop spamming let admin do there job.

Kerem Storm

in the skies
Leader of unofficial org
-you gotta show 1 minutes before the robbery starts, man- Do you know how to read ??

Bobby King

Player
Player

Upon reviewing this evidence i cannot conclude the report at this time

Need POV From where situation Started

You have 6 Hrs to Respond

Abdelebro

Player
Player
There’s Full POV first it started by ID 35612 Ramming and shooting withoit command and then they start shooting us they were saying we started shooting them.

Emenike Hergun

Participant
Player
There’s Full POV first it started by ID 35612 Ramming and shooting withoit command and then they start shooting us they were saying we started shooting them.
Dude even my pov is earlier than that. Be a man and throw the earlier one and dont try to fool the admin.

Abdelebro

Player
Player
Dude even my pov is earlier than that. Be a man and throw the earlier one and dont try to fool the admin.
same thing time was 34 read the rules my guy you can’t rob 15 mins or after before any events or informals your POV showing the exact same.

VartaCharon

Player
Player
same thing time was 34 read the rules my guy you can’t rob 15 mins or after before any events or informals your POV showing the exact same.
you are such a big moron admin wants you to do a pov from before the incident. I mean when you were robbing the guys or at least 5 minutes before it happened

Kerem Storm

in the skies
Leader of unofficial org
you're trying to block the road and rob a man. who are you kidding? family members are blocking the road if you're going informal, why are you wearing armor, this isn't where it started

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom