Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Jordan Michaels
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 23, 2021
Time of violation
5:46
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIrM-6wSMjk

bigmike

Player
Player
HE IS A MALE THAT IS IN MARABUNTA. HE HAS TO WEAR 51% BLUE.
WE PULL UP AND THERE IS ONLY 1 PERSON WHO IS A MALE WEARING ALL BLUE.

All I ask is that you give me a chance to explain my side of the story in discord or in game. Ill explain allegations made against me. My discord name is bigmike#8048

I have been in this city OOC for maybe around 3 months, and I remember there being 250 max at server peak. I've watched the city grow while averaging about 8 hours a day. Never have I ever came across a person more toxic than this guy. below is a clip of the whole video, and yes, there were some mistakes made, which I'm glad to show because at the end of the day we're human.

But to act in this manner, the way 3154 did, is unacceptable. I was repeatedly insulted, cussed out, called the N word, he even mentioned by dad. Like wtf? how can I RP in a situation like this? I understand that people are going to be upset and use strong language. As a member of the FIB i get it all the time. But this was beyond RP. It was beyond toxic.

I hear this guy is untouchable and we shouldn't have tried to arrest him because no punishments will be made against him, only me and my guys. I just ask that you let me present my case to someone before a decision negatively impacts me. If not, then just perma ban me

Last edited:

DenWizard

Player
Player
A mistake is u car ramming cause someone didn't show in your eyes or miss click that's a mistake not you meta gaming not you calling me out by name not you taking me in cause of the clothes im wearing those are not mistakes. Also you bringing irl when we are ic make zero sense!! you wanna talk about RP right. In real life gang members hate cops n talk crazy n exercise they first amendment right. So what you actually saying? When you fly into the city you have to pick ur mom n dad so yes i was talking about ur ic dad everything was towards your character not the real you i didn't say one thing towards you ooc. You yourself wasn't being professional n you the cop not me. You got in your feelings so much that you didn't even want to read me my rights, n broke numbers of laws n rules. The only people who gets the toxic side out of me is either feds or opposing gang members because that is the character im playing if you dont like it dont encounter me. show the clip of you calling me by my name in the ghetto.

Fidayin Narek

Player
Player
Fib has been disbanded for other reasons. No actions can be taken against the organization. 3154-Media will receive a punishment for screaming on the microphone/abusive language.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom