Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Ban Appeal Franke Williams

Status
Not open for further replies.

frankecastle

Player
Player
So i was just banned for "hacking" but i have pov proof that i did not and in my eyes the shots weren't even doing anything to me nor was blood showing up even. here is my pov.

frankecastle

Player
Player
As you can see whenever someone is getting shot there would be blood coming off the person. If you search up videos of people using godmode or infinite health you can still see the blood coming from the person there was no blood as I was lagging. I was unable to type or talk or do any ingame things other then move around. I was trying to talk before I clipped it saying "your not even shooting me though? Wait now you are. I'm lagging I'm lagging" but was unable to and I told my friend who I was on call with in discord talking bout ooc things to put a ingame administration request to say i was lagging as i said in the end of the clip.

frankecastle

Player
Player
And also in other videos ive seen of people actually using god mode there health would still go red a bit each time they were shot. Also the servers have been laggy lately so that also played a part in this.

frankecastle

Player
Player
okay i checked the healthbar thing is wrong but the blood thing is true if i was being shot blood should of came off but i was laggin weirdly so the shots were like going through me

frankecastle

Player
Player
I am completely okay with having a pc check if that's what you guys need to do to unban me I'm fine with it as i have nothing to hide and no hacks at all.

Floki Vilgeroarson

New to this
Deputy Chief Administrator
If you are still having issues connecting please contact me on discord or on the forum.

Floki Vilgeroarson

New to this
Deputy Chief Administrator
Just checked and you are playing at the moment so I believe the issue was already solved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom